33. SHOW ME THE REAL YOU

Jeongguk scanned the financial estimate Hoseok had made, carefully comparing the changes that had been made

Jeongguk scanned the financial estimate Hoseok had made, carefully comparing the changes that had been made. He had an important meeting tomorrow, and he wanted to prepare properly for it, even though he felt more and more tired. His eyes were starting to sting, and there was a familiar pain in the back of his neck. However, disregarding these symptoms, he continued to analyze the prepared document.

After a few more minutes, the sound of a door opening suddenly crept into his ears. No one ever entered his office without knocking or announcing in advance, not even his father, so he looked up from his report in surprise. His eyes saw such a familiar figure, at the sight of which he snorted delicately.

He could have expected it.

Jimin wore black suit trousers and an écru-colored ​shirt with several top buttons open. The young rich man did not even bother to put on a tie this time. His blond hair fell over his handsome face, obscuring his delicate features, but Jeon immediately noticed that he was wearing dark sunglasses with the Dior logo, and his full lips glistened with a soft layer of colorless lipstick.

The newcomer closed the door behind him and, without saying anything, walked towards it, then dropped heavily on the leather chair intended for guests. A loud grunt escaped his lips, as if it had taken a lot of effort to get here. Jeon drew his eyebrows together, measuring him carefully with his keen eyesight. Every time Jimin came to spend his lunch break with him, he held coffee cups and a paper bag of cream cakes in his tiny hands. This time, however, he brought with him nothing but personal charm.

Jeon put the papers he had been holding in his hand on the desk top and shifted back in his chair, turning harder towards his friend. Jimin still hadn't spoken, he was sitting in his standard seat with his glasses still on his nose.

"Why didn't you bring the coffee? And cookies?" The surprised CEO asked.

"Please, not so loud," Park groaned, instinctively raising his hand to his temple and then rubbing it with his fingers. "I haven't eaten anything since this morning and I don't know if I'm able to even swallow anything..." he added after a moment. "The mere thought makes me feel nauseous..."

"Park?! Is it only me, or do you have a hangover?" Jeon snorted, amused.

Jimin raised his hands again and, gripping his fingers around the frame of his sunglasses, finally slipped them off his nose. He shifted his gaze to his friend, squinting at the overabundance of stimuli. His expression was deadly serious.

"It's not funny, Jeon," the blond scolded him, then put his glasses back on the desk, and then fell back into the chair again, sighing heavily. "I'm on the verge of death here, literally. I don't know if anyone ever died of a hangover, but if not, I'll be the first..." he added dramatically, massaging his temples again. "Why is it so bright here?" He asked, not expecting an answer.

"It's always just as bright here, Jimin," Jeon replied, genuinely amused. "I assume you had a great weekend, huh?" He asked, even though he knew well where and with whom his friend was.