- 𝟎𝟒𝟐

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

"so.." carti dragged out and i looked at her, "what?"

"girl what? tell me what happened." she said and crossed her arms.

"nothin," i said and shrugged.

she smirked, "you gave him some punaniiiiii!"

"oh my goodness, please-" i said and covered my face with my hands.

"was it good? like you know did he lay down the pipe?" she questioned.

"cartier." i said with a straight.

"i tell you that dee put in the work all the time, it's your turn." she said and laughed.

"it's not like i be wantin ta know," i said and scrunched up my nose.

"but if you must know, girl it was like heaven." i told her.

"what those girls be like? purrrrr!" she exclaimed and we slapped hands twice.

"you don't have weird kinks, right? because if so umm." she trailed off.

"no," i said and laughed.

"okay, good." she said.

"anyways you never told me what happened with you and dee yesterday." i said and pushed her shoulder lightly.

"oh! right, umm well we kinda said the whole i love you thing." she said and blushed.

"awwww! ya'll are so cute," i said and hugged her.

"thank you, thank you." she said and smiled.

"so you gonna let him meet mama cherry and mr. j?" i asked her.

she shrugged, "maybe my dad, but i don't know about my mama."

"why?"

"me and her aren't on speaking terms right now, she's upset with me because i told her i wasn't sure if i wanted to stay in school or not like i've been telling you," she explained.

"i mean school isn't for everybody and necessarily you don't need schooling for everything." i said and scratched my head.

"yeah i guess, but my dad supports my decision or at least the thought." she said.