Hyunin/Snakes and Badgers

Groaning Hyunjin walked down the hall ignoring the looks he received from multiple girls from every house.

He was use to this by now, he was one of the most popular boys on the school grounds and one of the most handsome from what everyone thinks.  Yes he had good looks, but he wishes people would pay more attention to his personality rather than his face. He's rejected girls countless times and explained it to them that if they were confessing cause of his looks to scram.

Yes it was mean and a bit harsh, but he was really tired of it at this point.

"Hyunjin!" A voice called making him look over. On the otherside of the hall was Bang Christopher Chan a fellow Slytherin in his 7th year and the captain of the quidditch team. Beside him was Lee Minho another Slytherin in his 6th year as well who Hyunjin was also close with. Walking over he flashed them a small smile. "We where just gonna go practice, you wanna come with?" Chan asked as he looked at Hyunjin who nodded. "Nothing better to do anyway." He sighed.

"E-excuse me." A voice stuttered making the three look over. Standing there was a blonde haired girl, a ravenclaw by the color of her robes. "C-can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked looking at Hyunjin who gave a small nod.

They stepped into an empty classroom, the girl nervously fiddling with her fingers as she cleared her throat. "I..uh. I really like you." She confessed. Hyunjin gave a small smile and nodded. "I'm sorry I'm not interested." Hyunjin said. The girls cheeks flushed up more than they already had been. "O-oh I'm sorry." She apologized before scurring out of the room. Hyunjin sighed and left the room heading back to where his friends were waiting.

"Another confession?" Chan asked as they started waking down the hall. Hyunjin nodded and gripped his bag tighter. "If I'm being honest it's getting on my nerves, it's only my looks they care about." He muttered.

"You'll find someone eventually." Chan said as he gave him a pat on the back flashing a re assuring smile.

Heading outside campus the wind violently blew, against them as they walked. "Its really windy today, you think we should still practice?" Minho asked looking at Chan who hummed lightly. "We need to practice in every type of weather, since there's always the chance we'll have to play in it." He reminded earning a nod from the two.

Arriving at the field the rest of the Slytherin team was waiting. Choi San another 6th year made his way over an to them with a sigh. "Hufflepuff is already practicing." He muttered gesturing to the others already using the field. "That means we'll have a team to practice against." Chan said as he patted San on the shoulder before making him way over to the field the team following behind him.

Hufflepuffs captain Lee Taeyong made his way over, flashing a kind smile. "Sorry about this Chan, but I recently got a new seeker so we though we should practice today." He said looking at the other who shook his head. "I was wondering if we could maybe have a few practice matches again you, it'd be good for your new seeker to get a taste of what a game is like." For a moment Taeyong stayed silent before agreeing.

Hyunjin pulled on his gloves as he watched the Hufflepuff team warm up. He had yet to see the new seeker Taeyong had been talking about the only people on field being chasers, beaters and keeper. "Alright lets give them a good show huh?" Minho said with a smirk as he looked at Hyunjin who nodded.

Grabbing his broom he mounted it, flying up to his position. There was a ravenclaw boy here along with another hufflepuff boy who weren't playing, so they'd be releasing the balls. Taeyong yelled something making him look over to see a new boy, by the looks of it their new seeker. He had dark hair, cute dimples when he smiled and nodded at Taeyong, his eyes turning into crescents much like a foxes.