Chapter - 19{Goddess Wrath Part- 2}

The fiery glow of the burnt countries reflected against her cold golden eyes that were seeing the fall of human nations without any emotions. She feels absolutely no emotions, no anger, sorrow, pain, happiness, or anything. She feels just... emptiness like a void of darkness, but her eyes show anger and hatred, her whole surrounding started to turn dark, she is losing control over her body, and her wild emotions started to take over her body.

She's flying in the air against the cold night wind with her hands, dyed red in the blood of humans, silvery bluish hair fluttering harshly.

It will end today she will make sure to end this...

The whole nation today...

They have to pay for what they did...

They have to face the consequences of their sins...

The whole world will suffer she will destroy this whole world...

'I will not let a single human, live in this world.'- That's the single thought that is in her head, and with an expressionless face and cold eyes, she continued to destroy the last nation of humans.

The scream of humans can be heard but she ignores them all, and continue to slaughter every human that comes in her way. They have to understand that, it does matter how powerful they might be or the numbers they have... In the end, they are just human, there are some individuals in the world that they can't able to offend no matter what.

All are praying to God for their safety, but it looks like God is not happy about what the foolish king does and just keeps ignoring their prayer.

The humans are depressed, the two human nations, which are said to consist enough power to destroy any Demon Lord territory got destroyed by a single girl in less than one day.

Rimuru lost her sanity, her whole mind filled with anger and dark thoughts.

Currently, she is just like scorch of red flames burning everything that comes her way.

All the Demon Lords plan an emergency meeting to stop her from coming into the Demon continent and they decided to kill her while she is in human territory.

The battle between nineteen Demon Lords and Rimuru is about to begin. They are the last hope of humanity, for the first time in their lives humans are praying for the Demon Lord's victory.

But when the Demon Lords teleported in front of Rimuru they can feel the intense aura that she is releasing their body started to burn, and they can't even able to stand in her presence.

With a blank face, she fires a «Dragon Nova» toward them, the smile that is always plastered on her face is nowhere to be seen and her bright and passionate eyes are now filled with nothing but rage and hatred.

In their entire life, the Demon Lords' first time felt fear... Absolute fear, their mind broke just by the fear they felt.

They feel terrified while facing her, they didn't see anyone this frightening in their entire life. But the most terrifying thing about her is her beauty.

She looks like a Goddess

In only one Dragon Nova all nineteen Demon Lords who ruled Demon Continent for eons died.

Died in one attack.

The nineteen Demon Lords who terrified the whole world for centuries died just like that like an amateur kid picking a fight with a monster.

'Are all the Demon Lords was that weak?'- That the only question... The only thought that ran through the head of the adventurer party that watching Rimuru.