Chapter 14

3rd Person's pov

Later that day, Taehyung decided to buy some food and eat with his beloved mate and maybe spend the whole day with them. He was strolling in the street of Seoul looking for the perfect food he could give those two. He knows that if he would give a too fancy looking food then they might refuses it saying its expensive. He learn this things when he is reading some stories online when he have free time.

But, if he would buy something that look like it was picked in the garbage, Taehyung would feek and that he brought his mate such kind of food. That's why, he was looking for a perfect place to buy a simple looking food. But it seems his having trouble.

"What do you think I should buy them V?" Taehyung said.

🐺 "How about some sweets? You know, sweets just like our Mate." V said.

"Shut up V, this isn't time to flirt." Taehyung said.

🐺 "Really now? This thing your doing is basically is the first step to get our mate which is flirting, then the second is courting, then lastly mating and we live happily ever after the end." V said.

"Ugh! I regret talking to you." Taehyung said.

🐺 "I regret that your my Human, a weird alienated Brain headed guy." V teased.

"and I regret that your my wolf too." Taehyung said.

🐺 *Fake gaps sound* "Really now, I feel hurt. You know, you should be thankful that you have me such a wolf. I'm strong, good looking, gorgeous, hot and mostly Good Looking. Your lucky that you have V for Victory." V said praising his self proudly.

Taehyung mentally rolled his eyes. He wishes that his wolf inside of him do have a off botton. Now he ignore his wolf who still keep praising his self. Though, Taehyung follow his wolf advised to buy some sweets. He knows that children likes sweets and he want to make a good impression to Byeol this time since the 4 years old boy still doesn't trust him. He hope that he can make Byeol happy with this sweets.

After he brought the sweets, he quickly took the dark and dirty alleys around Seoul. He knows that its a dangerous place, but it's also the place where he could easily find his mate.

After an hour of searching, he finally found his Mate and he wasn't in a great situation.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook and Byeol are wondering around Seoul as usual with nothing to do. They didn't beg for food because both of them weren't really hungry for the first time in 2 years living in the street. It's because, Yesterday Taehyung provided them enough food that would last for 24 hours. But upon strolling around, the two of them come across with the group of Thugs that looks dangerous. They were 4 of them smoking cigarettes and drinking a bottle beers.

"Who the hell drink at 1 in the afternoon?" Jungkook thought. He shook his thought away and look at Byeol who is holding his hand.

"Let's turn around." Jungkook said and Byeol nod. Jungkook and Byeol turn around and walk to the direction where they just came from, but those thugs suddenly smell the sweet lavenders scent of Jungkook.

"Did you smell that?" One guy said.

"Yes, Is a faint smell of sweet... Lavender~ What a nice smell~" Guy 2 said.