twenty-five.

"Sakari come downstairs," Khi groaned into the phone

"Not you saying my full name, Mekhi," she gasped as she stepped into her shoes, while Jeli and Aja laughed. They were again going on a group date tonight, and Khi along with Trae was bringing the girls to the restaurant while Evan decided to meet them there after his shift at the shop. "You only call my name like that when I'm in trouble,"

"You are in trouble. Bring yo' ass downstairs you taking forever!" he continued to fuss and she could hear Traveon laugh in the background. "We hungry man,"

"Don't you want me to be pretty?" she asked, as she waved the girls to follow her, each grabbing their bags so they could go downstairs to meet them.

"You're already pretty! Do you want me to starve? Plus I ain't seen you all day, I ain't even get no kiss, no hug no nothing," he continued to complain. He was clearly grumpy today, and she found it very cute. He was a huge baby for her attention and she loved it.

She let him continue to rant until they made it to his car. "Oh, hi," he grinned once he saw her, and he hung the phone up, getting out to greet her while Trae got out from the front seat.

"Trae you don't have to—" she began to say while Khi pressed open mouthed kisses to the side of her face and held her body close to him. "Mekhi, we are outside," she chuckled.

"You good, sis. This nigga act like he finna die, plus I wanna be by my shorty," he mushed Aja's head a bit and she swatted his arm, making him hiss in pain.

"No, because y'all are very sickening. All four of you," Jelani curled her lip up, making everyone's faces drop and stare at her. "What?!"

"She talk so much shit knowing good and well as soon as she see Ev it's curtains. I'm so tired of you," Sakari laughed as they all piled back in the car. "All up under that man's arm,"

"Okay but this isn't about me and my man," she chuckled and they all shook their heads at her as they drove off.

"Khi! We can go inside, Bubba," she laughed, pushing his face away

"Khi! We can go inside, Bubba," she laughed, pushing his face away. "What happened to you being hungry?!"

They got to the restaurant a few minutes ago and everyone got out to meet Evan inside, except these two because Mekhi wanted a kiss, that turned into ten kisses.