31 ~ The confession

Triggering scene ahead!!!

Do not read if you are not comfortable!

Gulaab POV

"Sultan!"

I called him in a slow and calm voice.

I lowered my gaze to the floor as it was slightly difficult to see in that darkness. Carefully, I took a few steps inside to see him.

What happened to him, Suddenly?

I thought looking at that dark and silent chamber.

I took a few more steps further inside and looked at him.

"Sultan, What are you doing?" I asked slowly looking in his direction.

I could hear the slight noise of him gulping and putting down the metal glass back on the table with a loud thud.

For a moment, I shivered and scared.

Was he drinking?

He didn't seem like listening to me and I walked closer to his couch only to have a closer look at him.

I stood beside his couch and tried to look at him closely.

His face looked tired and then my sight fell on his dark and sad eyes slightly tearful.

"Sultan!" I called him again, Slowly.

He diverted his dark gaze from the glass to me.

He licked his lips slightly and then chuckled.

"Got free from him?"

He said and I didn't get what he asked.

I thinned my eyebrows and asked.

"What?"

He ignored me and got busy with his drinks again. His face turned red and I diverted my gaze towards the table. There were five jars kept there and I didn't think twice before checking them.

I touched all of them and they were empty. A slight feeling of anger rushed to my nerves.

What the hell was he doing to himself? What happened suddenly?

"You have drunk a lot,"

I tried to say.

But, he ignored me and gulped the liquid in one go.

"Sultan, I am saying something. You should stop drinking right now." I said again.

He lifted his face to look at me and asked in an irritated and slow voice.

"Who the hell are you ordering me?"

I thinned my eyebrows and got shut for a moment.

I had to calm down. He was not his good sense and better I should make him understand that it was not good for his health.

"Um, Sultan, I am just telling do not to drink too much. It is harmful" I tried to say looking at his face.

He suddenly stood up in anger and I took a few steps back. His half-naked body stood tall against me as he cupped my cheeks in anger.

I quickly held his wrist trying to protest a little. But, it was hard.

"I said, don't tell me what to do and what not. Do not do this acting of yours." He muttered against me and I tried to push him away with all my force.

He lost his balance and fell on the couch.

"Are you out of your mind?" I yelled at him.

But, Suddenly I realized that I have done a huge mistake. His eyes shot red with anger and he got up to walk towards me in a swift motion.