❂ 070. dying sun

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

lxx. DYING SUN

❛                         and if i only could / i'd make a deal with god / and i'd get him to swap out places

❛              and if i only could / i'd make a deal
with god / and i'd get him to swap out places.        

RUNNING UP THAT HILL     //     KATE BUSH

'BOUND TO BREAKING.'

"Touch her," He snarled, lightsaber gripped tight. "And, I'll break your neck."

Losing her shocked expression, Ventress smirked, "Well, isn't this a surprise." Finding her feet, Ventress studied Wolffe, watching as he still blocked Eisha from her view, "What're you supposed to be?" She scoffed at the sight of the clone, "Some experiment gone wrong?"

"I wouldn't call it that."

Hidden behind him, Eisha shivered at the dark edge of his tone; hands scraping the wall behind her as her legs shook. Uneven on the ground, she hissed: blood loss rapidly catching up on her.

Red-eye twitching upon sensing her pain, he raised her lightsaber, "Let's—"

"Calon."

Halting at her voice, his head slowly turned to hers; a silent plea to her tone, "You need to leave."

"And leave you again, ner Runi?" Softness returning, yet sorrow filling: remembering, reminiscing. Flickers of sunlight growing, reflecting back in her dimmed violet; star-freckled from above. Angel-raw: golden flames brightening the scarlet from the hearths of heaven, "I'll never leave you, again." But hell was returning: and it rose in bloodied irises, dark devil descending as he turned back to the apprentice.

And, hell was here to stay.

Lunging forward, a hand caught his: dripping white cold as his skin burned. Angels and Suns shine, but the Moon can only glow — sweet and sombre beside his radiance as she reached for him. Gravity had no hold on his bright being; the only gravity he knew was her.