Introducing His Baby Girl to the World (April 30 2011)

Harry: 17

Camryn: 17 Darcy: 2 weeks old

Camryn: 17
Darcy: 2 weeks old

❤️thank you so much to elliecarterson for requesting this chapter ❤️

"Oh hello,"Harry coos, picking a slightly fussing Darcy up from her bassinet that's placed on their bed. "Hi my sweet girl. Did you wake up, hmmm? You don't sleep well when you're not being held, huh?"

Darcy whimpers and squeaks up at her dad as he picks her up gently and brings her little face to his lips, pressing butterfly kisses to her cheeks. "Hi, sweetie. I'm glad you're awake. I always miss you when you're asleep."

He holds Darcy with one of his hands supporting her bum and the other supporting her neck so that she can look up at him and he can look down at her. "Are you going to get all fancy, hmm? Mummy picked you out a really cute outfit to wear." He nibbles gently on her rosy cheek which makes her squeak and squirm. "And it's your first interview! Everyone's gonna love you. It's impossible not to."

He sways his hips as he continues to coo down at her, taking in everything about her. She's so perfect he can't comprehend it and he loves her so much that it hurts.

"You're so pretty,"he whispers, smiling down at her and giggling when she yawns. "Oh big yawn! Such a big girl! Are you going to be a cheeky monkey for the interview?"

She starts to smack her lips and squeeze her hands into fists, whimpering a bit as she turns her head side to side against his hand. "Oh, are you hungry? I know that face. That's your I'm hungry daddy face." He presses his forehead against hers and kisses her little pink lips gently. "Don't worry, mumma is almost done getting dressed and then she'll feed you, I promise."

He continues to hum down to her, quietly singing My Girl under his breath as her bright big blue eyes blink up at him.

"Hey sweetheart, have you gotten dressed yet?"Camryn calls, halfway down the hall and briskly walking through the open door to their bedroom, fastening one of her earrings into her ear. She's met with Harry's back and he turns around as soon as he hears her walk in. "Oh! Hi precious,"Camryn coos, immediately walking towards Darcy in Harry's hands and pressing kisses to her cheeks. "Mumma is glad you're awake because my boobs are killing me."

Harry chuckles gently and raises Darcy closer to his face to give her one last soft kiss on her little lips before passing her to Camryn. "There you go, mummy. She's all yours."

"Oh c'mere, my love,"Camryn whispers with a smile, taking the tiny baby in her arms and bouncing slightly. "Hi sunshine, mummy loves you, did you know that, hmmm?" Camryn nuzzles her nose against Darcy's tiny one.

"You look gorgeous,"Harry whispers, wrapping his arm around Camryn's hip and squeezing her to his side, pressing a kiss to her temple. "Is this your new dress you got with Gemma?"