Chapter 1

Being the only child Ashanti didn't really have anyone beside her father, but with him being so busy in the streets she was left alone.

Her mother died a few years back due to a get back at her father, when Ashanti mother died she felt like she took her entire heart with her, Ashanti was stuck for weeks.

Her father was more angry because he seemed it was his fault, he wondered if Ashanti ever blamed him.

" You always in the damn house " Keo (Ashanti dad ) Said with a chuckle

" Cause ain nothing outside for me " Ashanti replied watching " Who killed sara ".

" Shiddd, issa lotta shit outside fa you, like air " He said making Ashanti laugh

" Deddy get on " She laughed before his phone started ringing, Keo pulled his phone out before walking away.

One thing about him he try not to involve Ashanti, he would hate to lose her, he's already risking her life everyday by still being in the streets.

" Man wassup, whatchu need?" Keo spoke annoyed, he hated when mfkas called or texted him while he tryna spend time with his daughter " My fault OG but we gotta problem, we need you here now " One of his workers said

" Ight man " Within that he hung up while walking to the front , " Aye babygirl ima be back ight, you need anything? " He asked Ashanti while grabbing his keys.

" Can you get some ice? " She asked he nodded before making his way over to her. No matter what before they leave they always do they handshake before telling each other they love one another.

" Be safe "

" Always " Keo replied checking his surroundings before entering his car, he's one of the biggest druglords in the city, half the city want him dead and he just gotta be on his go.

Half the young niggas call him OG ( original gangsta ) , he been in the streets since he was 12 his deddy was nowhere to be found his mama was on crack that's how he got his job in the drug business.

He hate the shit, he wish it was hella easy fa him to leave but its not.

Trap

" Nigga what was so important that you had to call me and stop what tf I was doing? " Keo asked mugging his worker.

" You know niggas been stealing from you? " He asked " What nigg- " Keo was cut off by gunshots

Ashanti pov

I scrolled on Instagram bored asl, Ian have no friends the only friends I had was my deddy and my ma dukes. My ma dukes died when I was 11, I'm 18 finna go on 19 and my deddy be having some hectic ass days that I don't wanna take no parts in.

I had one real friend Taraji but she died while we was outside playing hopscotch. It was a wrong place wrong time situation lord knows I miss her, she will never be replaced.

I have three weeks into school is over with , honestly I don't know what I'm gonna do this summer , I'm still waiting for my scholarship.

" It's hot asl in this house " I mumbled getting up turning the heat off, my deddy had this shit on 89 wtf

" Man crazy asl " I laughed before unlocking my phone going to tiktok.

I set up my phone and pressed play

' Baby go to work throw it back and then she twerk , off the chain she got berserk im tryna fuck with her and he- ' I paused because I didn't know the rest.

" That's how a bad bitc- " I was cut off by somebody breaking into the house, my first thought was to start beating ass so I quickly started throwing punches.

" Nigga chill tf out, keo told me to come getcho dumbass " The guy said.

Ian believe a damn thing so I kicked him in his nuts

He smacked tf outta me

" Bruh chill tf , you just made me smack yo dumbass , stupid ass la girl this nigga should never sent me I told his bitch ass " The guy said mugging me while holding his man part.

" Get some of yo shit and let's go before I leave yo dumbass "

" Bitc- " He started but two dudes walked in.

" Man what's taking so long ? " One asked.

" His stupid ass daughter kicked me in my dick nigga, det btch ain riding with me yall get ha " The first one said before walking out.

" That nigga betta watch his mouth " I warned , I'll beat his ass AGAIN !

" Aye yo pops sent us hea ta getchu caus some shit going on out der he told us ta tell you jiae , or was it sum else? " One of the other dude asked the other one.

My father and I always had codes for things like this jiae mean Just Incase a emergency.

" Niggas I wasn't listening fa real " The other one replied.

I quickly grabbed my charger before grabbing my slides and purse " So where are yall taking me? " I asked.

" Ionk we ain even figure det out " He said as we walked out the house " Is my deddy okay ? " I asked

" Yeah , yk yo old man go be str8 but we gotta getchu outta hea doe " He said as we got in the car.

" What are yall names? " I asked curious.

" Oh shit my fault im Bands , that nigga back there is bando " He said I looked to the back and Bando just looked at me and smiled like a little kid making me chuckle.

" Yall brothers? " I asked bands " We bruddas but not biological " He said making me nod

" What about the other dude " I said

" Osama? Dets our brudda but not biological " Bands said making me nod

" Whatcho name? " Bando asked

" Ashanti "

" Sing foolish " He said making me laugh.

" I can't sing " I laughed as Bands shook his head before turning down a street.

" Ian never met no female that can sing yet wtf "

" You must can dance? " Bando asked me I quickly shook my head no

" Damn you can't do shit " He laughed

" Shit at all " I replied laughing " Nigga can you dance? " I asked he shook his head yes.

" That nigga ah fool, don't believe shit he say " Bands said.

" How yall know my pops? " I asked.

" We work fa him, We really his best mans " Bando said I nodded " Youn look shit like yo pops "

I laughed because everybody say I do

" Yall want anything? " Bands asked pulling up at a gas station " Yeah can you get me so ice? " I asked then we both looked at bando.

" ion need shit, I'm str8 "

I quickly connected my phone to his car before playing What's Luv by Ja rule.

" This yo shit too? " Bando asked I quickly nodded as we sung.

Few minutes later

" Bando what's luv? " I asked

" Got to do, got to do with it , babe " He made his voice deep asl like Ja rule making me buss out laughing.

Bands started walking back to the car as he talked on the phone.

" You go be with Osama till yo pops get done doing what he doing " He said getting in the car , " Who Osama? " I asked looking confused.

" The dude who you had an altercation with early " He said making me roll my eyes.

Mr. Rudeness

-------------------------------------

Yall feeling it?