72. NEXT MOVE

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Before starting I really want to know one thing from you readers, you are not commenting on this book. Is this book is that boring now? I know I'm trying my best to handle both the books but...

Readers are showing no interest in this book. I'm getting very less comments 😥😥😥😥Should I delete this one again😭😭😭😭😭😭? Just because I'm not able to reply to your comments recently, is this why readers stop commenting?? 🙏🏻🙏🏻💔💔

I'm getting bothered because of this, 🙁🙁🙁but thought to wait and observe but still.... Anyways you are readers and as author I will respect your decision. 🙂🙏🏻

Let's begin even if I didn't wanted to but it's fine💔😞. I will complete this book.

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Babyyyy!! I'm going for interview! Wish me luck naaa! " Said Tum while fixing his tie. Tar went to Tum and gave a toast and cup of coffee to him.

" I'm here! Eat this! Don't go with empty stomach. " Said Tar while feeding Tum. Tum finally found a job in Chicago and today was his interview day.

" I'm nervous baby! I don't know I can crack it or not. " Said Tum.

" You will phi! I believe you and your amazing skills! Just take a deep breath and believe in yourself! " Said Tar.

" What you will do all day? You will be bored. " Said Tum.

" Well I have found a club near to our house who do social welfares and activities so I have joined it! So I won't be bored at home. " Said Tar. Tum nodded and pulled Tar from waist.

" I see! Being socialized huh! But don't go close to anyone okay? " Asked Tum. Tar blushed and nodded shyly.

" I'm close to only one person! " Said Tar shyly. Tum smiled and leaned his face and kissed his lips softly. Tar kissed back softly.

" My good luck kiss! " Said Tum in flirty tone. Tar shook his head and gave bag and files to Tum.

" You will be late for interview naa!! Go naa! " Said Tar. Tum chuckled and gave a quick peck on Tar's lips and left the home. Tar blushed and went to his kitchen to clean up the mess but at that time.... He got a call from an unknown number.... He received it.

Tar:- Hello? Who's is this?

??? :- Am I speaking to Tar?

Tar:- Yes that's me. Can I know who's this?

Tum's dad:- I'm Tum's father and I wanted to talk to you something privately

*Tar's eyes wide*

Tar:- S... Swadee k.....

Tum's dad:- Wadee. Are you free? Can I talk to you?

Tar:- Y....yes Sir.

Tum's dad:- Scared already while talking to me? But didn't got scared when you did that to my son?

Tar:- I'm.... I'm sorry for everything Sir. Whatever happened was my stupidity and I have apolog.....

Tum's dad:- A selfish guy like you apologize? Even if God will say i won't believe! Take your sorry and throw it in trash can.

Tar:- ........

Tum's dad:- I want you to answer my some questions and then I won't bother.