Chapter 9 : A New Beginning

**********

Not Proof read... Ignore the mistakes

Please read the Author note below.. It's very important...

**********

Chapter 9 : A New Beginning

R.C Mansion....

Christmas Evening...

At Party .....

Arnav was enjoying the party with heart content.. His friends were praising how eventful the party is, how well groomed and handsome he is looking in his three piece attire which he had wear for the first time. While introducing Khushi with his friends, he felt mixed feelings.. When his majority of friends cringe their nose watching Khushi, Arnav felt this was not a good decision to bring Khushi here, his "Monkey girl" will not be comfortable with them... Besides, according to today's party theme the girls should wear a gown or frock, when Arnav saw Khushi in her age old salwar suit he could not able to hidden his disapproval, but Khushi's reply make him realize that Khushi was not at all infromed about the party theme... Arnav was in a false assumption as Piya was aware about the theme so may be Khushi too...then the reality struck into him...

Piya and infrom Khushi?? Never possible...

With the changes of time, the distance between Piya and Khushi is very evident... though Khushi never complained to him, but Arnav had observed and can guess the situation very well.. Piya Basu had followed her parent steps, she now don't consider Khushi as her sister but for her Khushi became a UNNECESSARY BURDEN who is just staying in their house for time being...

So, Khushi was not at all aware about the Part these and dress codes... and if Khushi could have been aware, will she able to arrange a dress?? Arnav for a fraction of second mentally kicked himself.. He is such a bad friend.. He should have taken care off this matter, he should have talked with his dadi or nani and they must have arranged for Khushi...

Now standing in between his friends who are having disapproving looks on their faces for Khushi, made Arnav uncomfortable... If only he could have guessed it before then may be the situation can change...

But when Arnav's good friend Amar Mitra, smiling welcome Khushi and started to talk with him, Arnav felt relax... Now Khushi will be comfortable.. Arnav knew Amar is a very good guy with golden heart and well mannered unlike his other rich brat bunch of friends...

Arnav had a faint smile when Khushi laughed at Amar's few jokes and when they both started TALKING Arnav literally felt relaxed... He was in tremendous dilemma when he realized that either he has to choose to accompany Khushi or his friend group.. But watching Amar mixing up with Khushi well, made him relax... Arnav never wanted to leave Khushi's site but he also wanted to enjoy his friend's company too.. Because in some odd way, he is liking the adventurous, rebellious unknown thrill which is nowadays becoming the part of his friend group.. Though Amar never goes well with those talk, but still Arnav's friendship with Amar is intact... Somewhere Arnav knew Amar is someone whom he can rely blindly..

And then when Sneha Kayal entered in the party hall, Arnav looked at her and remembered the challenge which Snaha threw towards him few days before when he had invited Sneha in this party..

" Remember Arnav, I will be the center of attraction in that party.. You will be force to select me for your dance partner, after the party.." Sneha as usual flaunted herself while Arnav had just smirked..

" let's see Sneha... go on, dream... But It's my party and the spotlight will be on me... and regarding selecting you as my dance partner, let me think... Hummm... Sneha, you know already Nina, Sonia, Tiya, Kavery had approached me for the same... I will think about your proposal too... By the way, Arnav Roy Chowdhury can never be forced by anyone but his own self.. If you became my dance partner, then consider yourself lucky, not the other way around..." Arnav replied with equal attitude wiping out the smirk from Sneha's face..