We Do It For Her

Steve and Bucky arrived at the expo together and it was packed. They were trying to find their way over to the girls but it was hard to see.

"I don't see what the problem is, you're about to be the last eligible man in New York. You know there's three and a half million women here?" Bucky asks.

Bucky wanted Steve to find love. Steve is his best friend and he really wants him to have what he and Lizzie have one day.

"Well. I'd settle for just one," Steve says.

Steve sees what Bucky and Lizzie have. They are each other's everything and Steve wants that.

He just has a feeling that he's not going to find the one on a date that his sister or Bucky set up.

"Good thing Lizzie took care of that," Bucky says.

"What did she tell her about me?" Steve asks.

"Only the good stuff," Bucky says.

They find the girls and Lizzie runs up to them.

"Have you seen some of the stuff here? It's insane the advancements that Stark has been creating. If he stopped making weapons and started helping the medical field, who knows how many lives could be saved," Lizzie says.

"I doubt we will live to see a day that Stark Industries doesn't produce weapons," Bucky says.

"You're probably right, but a girl can dream," Lizzie says.

Bucky loves seeing her so happy. He's glad he chose to do this for his last day because now he gets to see her smile.

He leans over and places a hard kiss on her lips and dips her back. When he lets her back up, she is laughing and blushing.

Steve and Bonnie look at each other. They are strangers and feel really out of place with a couple like Lizzie and Bucky.

An announcer comes on and says that there is to be a demonstration on stage.

"Come on, Jaime! It's starting," Lizzie says.

She begins pulling him to the viewing stage and Steve and Bonnie follow timidly behind them.

Bucky stands behind Lizzie with his hands on her hips.

They look at the stage and see a group of dancers and a car on stage. Then they see Howard Stark walk on stage and kiss one of the dancers.

"Someone is full of themself," Lizzie mutters.

"If I were rich like him, I'd probably be full of myself too," Bucky says.

"You're not rich and you're still full of yourself," Lizzie sasses.

Bucky pulls Lizzie tight to his chest.

"You know what Rogers, I'll get you for that later," Bucky whispers in her ear.

"Promise?" She asks.

He goes to make what probably would have been a crude comment but is interrupted by Stark starting the presentation.

"Ladies and gentlemen, what if I told you that in a few short years, your automobile won't even have to touch the ground at all," Howard says.

He refers to the car behind him and the dancers begin to remove the wheels from the car.

"With Stark Gravitic Reversion Technology you'll be able to do just that," Howard says.

Suddenly the car begins levitating off the ground.

"Holy cow," Bucky says.

Lizzie begins nodding her head in agreement. She had no idea that Stark Industries was doing this kind of advancements.