Lackey - 15

"Hello, my little bunny." Kai's voice was deep like he had just woken up. 

"H-hey. Did you just wake up?" 

"I did." I heard him groan a bit as if he was stretching.

"Oh...." I thought for a moment. Does he sleep with only boxers...? I erased the thought from my mind and stood up on the spinner and Zen increased the speed. I started to lose a little bit of balance but I was able to grab onto a pole before I did completely. 

"I missed your voice so I decided to call." Kai's voice seemed even deeper than before. WAIT HE MISSED MY- 
I stumble a little on the spinner and I can feel my heart racing and my face getting hot. Luckily Zen is too busy recording video of us spinning and posting it on his Insta. "I-Uhm-I" I try to form a sentence but Kai takes over for me, "Where are you?" I can hear the shuffling of him getting out of bed. "I'm skipping school with my brother, why?" I answer his question.

"Oh, so there's two of you." 

I giggle a little, "Yea I guess there is."

"I wanna see you. Can you send me your location?" 

My heart began to beat even more and I could tell my face was pure red. I send Kai the link of my location and he whispers that he'll be here soon and all I heard was beeping after. I looked over at Zen who was laughing at the speed we were going. I placed my leg down gently and made us go even faster. 

It was maybe 5 minutes of spinning before we stopped and were a laughing fit. Zen sat down so he wouldn't fall but I stepped off the spinner still dizzy. I could feel my head spinning and I started to lose my balance. As I tripped over my own two feet I felt someone's hands place on my shoulders. 

"Careful now." I heard Kai's voice whisper into my ear. His breath was cold and it sent shivers down my spine. I quickly gained my balance back and turned around to face Kai. He was wearing normal clothes. Hoodie and jeans. His hood was over his head covering his hair. I can't see it but I know my face is bursting red just looking at him. 

I heard walking behind me and Zen grabbed my shoulders and leaned on my back. "who's this." With the same hand, he was holding his phone with, he pointed to Kai. grabbing Zen's arm, I took him off of me. "Zen, this is my friend Kai. Kai this is my brother Zen."

I heard a soft giggle escape Kai, "So that's the other trouble maker." Zen giggled a little too and they both shook hands. Zen inspected Kai, "You are very attractive how'd you end up being friends with my brother he's not even on the same level." 

"Harsh," I say with a small smile.

"We met through friends," Kai placed his hands in his hoodie pocket. It wasn't a lie, we did meet through someone but not a friend. I don't even have many friends and definitely not that jerk. 

I look at Kai's eye's again, they still look tired but his focus is on me. "Spinner?" I point towards the spinner while my body remained facing Kai. Zen Hopps onto the spinner and so do I and Kai shortly follows behind. I find myself in the center of the spinner and Zen is at the edge. Kai chooses a poll to grab onto but stays close to me. 

We begin moving and the speed increases and increases. As it goes faster Zen finds a comfortable spot on the edge of the spinner where his feet dangle.

The spinner causes me to lose my balance a little and in response I can see Kai shift closer to me slowly placing his arm around my waist pulling me and securing me between a bar and him. I could smell his body, it smelt nice. I leaned back letting the wind flow through my hair hearing giggling from Zen so I begin to giggle followed along with Kai giggling. 

Today felt like it was my day. I had my brother and Kai, hanging out in the the most comforting place and having fun. Skipping school not worrying for anything or anyone. 

Paradise.