Oisuga ⸝⸝ Out Of The Shower

Oikawa stepped out of the shower , the room was damp and moist as he stood there in front of the mirror, he hummed softly whilst wrapped around the white towel. Droplets of water slowly dripping away on his fair skin, his hair was wet and gave off a smell of an ocean breeze.
Dressing himself gently, he walked out of the bathroom in a white shirt and black and white adidas shorts , ankle high white socks to match along with his outfit. Humming along as he stepped on wooden apartment floors, "Sugaaaa" he called softly. Watching as Suga came prepared with a grey colored hairdryer. Suga smiled, "Kawaaaa" he softly dragged his words out on Oikawa's nickname. Oikawa sat on a chair , near the couch of which Suga sat across from him on, plugging the hair dryer Suga playfully bought it towards Oikawa's face.

A gust of air hit Tooru right in the face causing him the laugh , "Hey! You're supposed to be drying my hair!" Such a simple playful attitude made the ashy haired boy laugh. "Pft , anddd? I could have some fun whilst drying your hair if I want to!" Suga pouted softly, Oikawa turned around, "Just get on with the drying." Lazily he shaked his hand a bit. Suga slowly blow dryer Oikawa's wet brown locks of hair, followed by occasionally playing around and letting gusts of air come at Oikawa's neck and face. "mm stoppp you're getting my hair all in my eyes!" the brunette playfully whined, "Fine fine fine I'll stop dumbass." Suga let out a soft 'tch.' "Yay! I got you to stop , nananana~" Oikawa said childishly. Suga let his fingers delicates touch against Oikawa's wavy locks.

"Your hair is soft," he mumbled, "mm I know." Suga smacked him lightly on the shoulder, "You're supposed to say anything but 'I know', y'know."
"I know I know , I just like being a meanie."
"You're a meanie Oikawa."
"I know."
"But sadly you're my meanie."
"Aww - hey what do you mean sadly -"

     Sorry this chapter is quite short , and sorry for the delay ! Lately classes have been holding me back

Sorry this chapter is quite short , and sorry for the delay ! Lately classes have been holding me back. Hope you all have a great day , love y'all 🤍

365 words ~