-Chapter 4-

#######################

Peter POV

   After meeting my final soulmate, all I can think about is telling the others. I quickly say goodbye to my friend and run to the tower. I'm so excited to tell them the good news. I rush into the lobby straight into the main elevator.

"Hey Jarv can you take me to Tony please?" He complies and the elevator starts it's ascend to the 70th floor. The floor of Tony's Lab. Of course he would be there.

"Tony! Tony!" he looks up from the screen and smiles at me.

"What's up, hon?" he asks amused at my excitement. I run up to his seated form, wrap him in a hug and whisper into his ear.

"I found our last soulmate!"

"What?!" he shouts. He turns to face me so that he is staring into my eyes. His full of doubt and confusion and mine filled with happiness and excitement.

"Are you sure?" I nod and show him the now sky blue feather on my left wrist. He finally smiles.

""That's amazing babe. What are they like?"

"She is strong but adorable, nice but scary, confident yet shy. She is absolutely beautiful, captivating even. She is be-beyond words, I just can't even express how perfect she is. She is really smart as well, with amazing grades. She skipped a whole grade when she transferred to my school." I smile as I think about the beautiful girl that stuck up for me in front of everyone.

"How did you meet her?" My smile falls into a frown as my gaze sinks to the floor.

"W-well Flash-" I begin and Tony growls.

"What about him?!"

"W-well he-he was b-beating me up. And-and she stuck up for me and st-stopped him. He seemed kinda scared of her, actually." My mind drifts to the memories of earlier. Tony pulls me into a tight hug, pulling my attention back to the present.

"I thought we all talked about this. You were supposed to to tell us when he was bothering you, not block your emotions from us." I shake my head.

"I-I thought I could handle it." Tony sighs.

"This isn't something you have to handle on your own, hon. We are here for you." I nod slowly.

"O-okay."

"We should probably have J.A.R.V.I.S keep watch on our new mate. What is her name?"

"Y/n L/n, beautiful isn't it?" He smiles and nods, but gets to work. I steal his seat and watch him in fascination. His hands glide over the keys typing complicated codes. Concentration is written on his face, a good look for him. 

After a couple of minutes, though, I get bored and start spinning in circle in his chair. I smile and giggle a little. After making myself completely dizzy I stop and notice Tony watching me with a smile. I flush from embarrassment.

"S-sorry, was I bothering you? I could leave." I start to get up when he stops me.

"You worry too much babe. You weren't bothering me at all. You were actually being really adorable." I blush a deep red and look down. He laughs.

"You're cute when you blush." I blush even more and he laughs more. I smack him lightly.

"S-stop it-" I was going to say, 'Stop it Tony, that's not nice.' but J.A.R.V.I.S interrupted me.

"Sirs the girl is about to be in a dangerous situation. She is about to be ambushed by a group of unknown individuals and kidnapped. I would suggest immediate response, with back up."

"Page Steve and Bucky to be suited up and in the Quinjet in 2 minutes." 

"Yes sir." Tony and I grab our suits and get ready as fast as possible. I only tripped once.  We made it to the jet in record time, finding Steve and Bucky already there.

"Sir, the individuals have engaged with the girl." We push Steve and Bucky onto the jet, and it takes off. While J.A.R.V.I.S flies I explain the situation.

"So basically, I found our last soulmate at my school, she's perfect, her names Y/n, she stood up for me when Flash was beating me up-"

"Didn't we tell you not to block your emotions from us?" Steve says in outrage.

"Already talked to him about it, he said he won't-"I cut off Tony.

"Anyway she is in danger and about to be kidnapped by a bunch of people. So we need to stop them." They grow somber by my words and become silent.

After a few minutes of silence we land next to the alley. We start to file out when all of a sudden we hear a high pitch, desperate scream, coming from the alley.

######################

So sorry my lovely readers that this update is so late!

 My schedule is absolutely crazy right now, but hopefully I will update more often in the upcoming weeks!

 I love you all! And I hope your pride month is going great so far!❤

-The Author