Chapter four

4. DON'T BE SHY

"If that wasn't some fine ass acting I don't know what is

"If that wasn't some fine ass acting I don't know what is." Olivia mused as she stole a glance at her brunette bestfriend who nodded her head in agreement with amusement clear on her face.

"Girl, Damon was checking you out." Sienna told her lesbian bestfriend, biting back a chuckle when Olivia's face immediately changes into an expression of pure disgust.

"I've never been more disgusted in my life." Olivia shudders dramatically.

"This is where we're staying then." Sienna hummed in approval as they approached their furnished mansion they'd chosen to reside in, it been a quick thing really. Using their magic to mind manipulate (magically compel) themselves the house and thankfully it was already furnished. Even though the both of them knew when they had more energy, they'd decorate the house how they liked.

"Yup." Olivia grinned, opening the double doors to their new mansion and strutting inside, "Home sweet home."

"I feel bad for Elijah." Sienna pouts, like they had agreed to do - they let Elijah be temporarily killed but it didn't when they didn't feel bad about it, even though they knew he'd come back. But, it was all in their plan to garner the trust of the Scooby gang.

"Cause you fancy him." Olivia pointed out with a broad smirk, she was captain of the ship - Elijah and Sienna, her bestfriend needed someone like Elijah in her life and Olivia was all for helping her get the love she deserved.

"Well he's hot, a gentleman, loyal and he's just so fucking dreamy." Sienna said unashamedly, she had no problem admitting if she had taken a liking to someone and plus her bestfriend could read her like an open book so it was truly pointless to try and deny it anyway.

"He'd be good for you." The Abel girl stated with a cheeky smile as she made her way up the stairs to go and claim a bedroom as her own.

"Just wait till Rebekah gets here, bitch." The brunette said with a smirk, remembering how Olivia always used to gush about the blonde when they watched the show.

The Next day, the bestfriend duo sat in their living room. The both of them having warm mugs of tea in their hands and chatting with one another, enjoying the tranquility of the morning.

A knock at the door disrupted their peace, making both of the girls groan before Olivia got up and answered the door, knowing that Sienna wouldn't.

"Damon." Olivia greets with a strained smile as she opens the door to see the elder Salvatore leaning against the doorframe with his signature smirk on his face.

"She's rich and pretty." Damon hums as he smirk grows larger, his eyes shamelessly looking over the blonde who wore sleep shorts and a tank top.

"And lesbian." Olivia adds, watching in amusement as his smirk fades off of his face and his eyebrows raise in shock.

"Your brunette girlfriend inside?" The blue eyed Salvatore asked, recovering from his shock and the mild embarrassment he had felt and masking it with yet another smirk.

"Bestfriend but yes. And is there something you needed or did you simply come here to ruin my morning?"  Olivia sighs, raising a questioning eyebrow at the raven haired man.

"Well your recent kidnapper is at my house, thought you'd want some answers?"

"You could have started with that." The blonde witch rolls her eyes, slamming the door in the Salvatore's face as she makes her way back inside - looking to her bestfriend who just sipped her tea.

"We need to go if we want to properly gain their trust." Olivia reasoned, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared at the brunette in front of her, not afraid Damon would hear them because they had a silencing spell around the house.

"Sometimes i loath being a evil mastermind." Sienna sighed dramatically as she stood up and twirled around, a everyday outfit of her choice appearing on her body instead of her pyjamas.

"You'll get used to it." Olivia chuckled softly, copying her bestfriend's movements and an outfit of her choice appeared on her instead of her pyjamas as well. God she loved that spell.

"Ready to go ladies?" Damon quizzes as the girls step out of the house, his eyes mainly on the brunette - he could use a pretty little distraction from Elena and she would fit the job perfectly.

"Mhm."

"Gee try not to sound so enthusiastic."