- Events -

Your head was resting on the wall behind you, because it was throbbing like hell. You watched Yuki and Kyo replace the doors, while Tohru cleaned the floor.

You finished your part of the cleaning and were currently waiting for the others the finish.

"Is New Year's cleaning really that much fun?" Kyo questioned Tohru as she happily sung a tune.

"Yup! Getting a clean house to share with all of you is like a dream!" And so she continued running from one side to the other singing her song.

"Oof!" Shigure was cleaning out his books, moving some and throwing out others.

"Shigure-san want me to help?" You offered him your help but he declined.

"Why thank you (Name)-chan! But a woman shouldn't have to do this, let this gentleman take care of this." He gave you a wide smile.

"Er, Shigure-san?" Tohru walked up to Shigure, hoping to ask something.

"Um. . . I know its terrible for me to ask you so much, but. .I have nowhere to go for New Year's since. . . My grandfather and his family are going on vacation. . . I was wondering if I stayed here for. . New Year's?" She seemed super nervous, so you walked up to her sliding your arms around her shoulders. And like expected it eased her nerves.

"Of course!"

"But you see Yuki, Kyo and I have to head to the Sohma estate for New Years. And (Name)-chan. . ." Shigure glanced at you.

"Ah, I'll be staying here anyway. My parents. . ah nevermind, so no-ones really waiting for me. Plus I'm not invited to the banquet. So i'll stay with her."

". . ."

//

"I won't go home!" Both the younger sohma men stated their reasoning for not wanting to go home as Shigure tried to deal with them.

Tohru slowly learned more about the banquet as you ate dinner awefully quiet.

"Cats dont get to go either." Kyo glanced at you. And then explained why he didn't get to go.

"Its a fun holiday, so whether you get to attend or not, go home and have as much fun as you can!" Tohru tried cheering them on.

"We'll be fine! Trust me to take good care of the house and good care of (Name)-chan!" Tohru tried once more as they all glanced at you.

"Ah. Thank you Tohru-chan." You offered her a smile.

"I hear bath water running." You told Tohru, assuming it was hers.

"Oops! I left the bath water running!" Tohru quickly dashed off, leaving only the sohma's.

//

You were up at the rooftop, staring at the pretty stars. They were all glowing and glimmering in the dark.

"Well, this is unusual." You jumped slightly and then turned your attention to the voice.

"Ah, hey." You waved to the male who made his way towards you. He slowly draped his jacket around your shoulders like last time.

"I told you it'd be cold, but you never listen. Anyway this is unusual." He sat next to you, as you glanced back up to the stars.

"You already said that." Kyo followed your gaze, gazing up at the stars.

"Well someone's moody, where did your usual jokes go." Kyo rested his head on your shoulder, as he slowly lost himself in thought since you didnt respond. And then suddenly sat up straight.

"Wait. . . You." Seems he realized. He turned his body towards you, and spoke up again.

"It happened around this time, didn't it? It happened around New Years." You nodded your head to confirm it, it did happen around New Years. As you too, slowly turned your body towards Kyo.

". . . Dont try and be brave. Come over here, you dummy." He quickly pulled you into his embrace, wrapping his arms around your waist. As you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Do you want me to stay? For new years." Kyo asked you for your opinion, as you got comfortable in his embrace.

"Nope. . . Go have as much fun as you can. Plus I have Tohru-chan."

"You sure, dummy?"

"Of course dork."

A/N: hello, I am back sorry for my breakkk. I'll get back to normal updates. Anyway I went through my past chapters and fixed most of my errors. Also you'll finally learn a bit more about (Name)'s past! Yay.