30

I make my way back home, hating every bit of the day I had at work. I was just ready to fall back under my covers and pretend none of it happened. I walk in through the doors, kicking my heels off on entrance and throwing my jacket into the first room to my right with little care.

My body freezes at the sound of a foreign voice from that same room, my ears listening out intently to see what it was. A collection of laughter suddenly follows, only making me want to see what was going on. I trail after the voices, my steps lazily following behind me until I was met by a group of men scattered across the room, Emilio included.

No one notices me at first, but my eyes fall on my jacket that was now laying on someone's chest as it gets dragged off of them.

Shit. Did my jacket land on him?

My eyes fall on Emilio, his figure slouched in the chair with his right foot resting on his left knee. He lifts the glass of whisky to his lips, listening to the words from the men in the dimly lit room.

'Emilio?' I call out to him, his attention diverting to the sound of my voice as he welcomes me with a smile.

'Milan, come here.' Emilio instructs as I follow his orders. I walk over to his side, his arm wrapping around my waist as he pulls me onto his lap.

'This is Milan, my girlfriend.' He introduces me to the group as they each take a look at me, smiling before moving their gaze back to Emilio.

'How was work, princesa?' He lifts his chin so that he was now facing me.

'It was good.' I lie, not wanting to worry him with unnecessary news.

'I'll let you continue, I have some work to finish off anyway.' I lie again, giving him a quick peck on the lips before making my way out. In all honesty, I just wanted to get to bed right now.

I make a quick stop to the kitchen for a glass of water, stopping by the sink as I fill the glass in hand. But as I make my journey back up the steps, my feet stop, my curiosity needing to be fed as I listen to what was being said.

'You're really considering it?' I hear one of the men question into the room.

'I'm not sure yet.' Emilio responds.

'Will your girlfriend like that?' Another voice interrupts, an eruption of deep chuckles filling the room. My body immediately tenses from the sound of the statement.

What's that supposed to mean?

'Don't bring her into this.'

I choose to continue making my way up the stairs, not seeming to hear much else after the laughter. But that didn't help settle the thoughts strolling through my mind right now. Was Emilio hiding something from me?

My restless mind wouldn't let it go... Maybe it was just a joke between a couple of friends. But there was no way I would sit peacefully with just that.

I pace the room, my mind troubled from thoughts as minutes turned to thirty and that turned into an hour. I chose to not involve myself in Emilio's business much, I knew so little about it to begin with so the amount of scenarios that came to mind were endless. One thought led to another and then another and then another. What could it possibly be?

'Milan?' He announces his presence, my body hitching from the sudden noise. 'Are you okay?'

'Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?' I bite onto my lower lip anxiously, walking up to him as my hands meet the sides of his neck.

'What happened to your friends?' I query as his hands fall onto my waist.

'They just left.' He leans down, his lips meeting my neck as he leaves kisses down the side. My eyes shut for a moment, my head tilting slightly as he made his way down.

'You wouldn't lie to me, Emilio...' I test, my eyes still closed and his lips still against me.

'Of course not.' His attention was still focused on the sloppy kisses he was leaving against my warm skin.

'You wouldn't hide something from me either... Would you, baby?' My tone almost hushed, captivated by the feeling of his lips against my body as he made his way down my chest, undoing the buttons on my shirt with each kiss.

'No...' He answers between kisses, his hands brushing up the side of my thigh and up my skirt until his hand rests on the bare skin of my hips.

'Now please shut the fuck up, Milan.' He takes a moment to look me in the eye, a look filled with deep lust before returning to his kisses.

I give into his demand, my mind craving his touch much more than answers. My hands fall behind his neck, holding on as he lifts me into his arms. He walks over to the bed, dropping me between the sheets as he falls on top of me, his arms propped on either side of me, trapping me under him.

He smirks down at me, watching as my eyes beg for more. I hold onto his face, pulling him into me as my lips hit his, moving against him in nothing but lust.

His knee comes between my legs, parting them as he pushes against my core, my body flinching from the sudden touch. My lips pull away from his, throwing my head back as I feel myself engrossed by the sensation.

'What's wrong, princesa?' He teases, forcing my chin down so I was now facing him. All I wanted to do was to feel myself against his thigh but I held back as much as possible. He notices the pure struggle on my face, watching me as I broke under his gaze.

'Move against me.' He commands. I look up to him, watching as his eyes burned through mine as I waste no time to follow his orders. I buck my hips, meeting his mid thigh as I made my way down and then back up. It seemed as if he were content with just watching me, pleased with the fact that he was able to make me feel good by doing absolutely nothing.

I pick up the pace of my movements, my hands holding onto his shoulders for support. I feel his fingers tug at the cup of my bra, pulling the material down as my boob hung over. He squeezes against my breast, his tongue meeting the other as he sucks against my nipple, only adding to the pleasure running through my veins. He could feel the way my hands clenched harder around his shoulder as he played with my breast, only encouraging him. He begins to rub one nipple between his two fingers, sucking hard against the other while also bringing his knee in closer as he tenses his thigh, desperate for my high to reach. The increase in sensation takes me closer to the edge as I feel the heat approaching my lower stomach.

'Emilio...' I moan with my head dug between the comfort of the sheets, my hips elevated once again as my movements begin to slow.

'Come on, baby...' His words of encouragement only make me want to finish faster. My pace immediately quickens, a throbbing mixture of desperation and need rubbing against Emilio's thigh. Not even seconds go by until I feel my release approaching, spilling out onto Emilio's thigh as he looks to me proudly.

His hand brushes through the hair on my face, combing it with his fingers before landing a sweet kiss on my lips.

——————————————

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! Also follow my Instagram
(@ miraa.stories )