Chapter 35 - ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕤

Reina's Point Of View

What an ugly man I am seeing!

A disgrace to the fucking community.

He would top at being the ugliest man alive if anything.

He started to speeded up faster then me and had the intentions of pulling his car in front of mine preventing me from going any further.

Hell to the fucking no.

I took my car sped up matching his acceleration and bashed sideways on his Mercedes causing scratch. Damn that hurt me painfully scratched on a beautiful car and it also seemed new. Oh yeah I keyed all his cars and blew the tires out being the baddie I am. 

He started bashing mw back and the car scraped onto the side of the tunnel's wall.

Pitch black with lights illuminating the whole tunnel.

'Don't test me Nemesis. One chance turn off the car and we'll forget this even happened.

Who did he think he fucking was?

I had my gun on me but if he knew I had a gun he would be suspicious of my criminal activities which I lied my way out of. 

I looked at the bottom of the side seat at the front of the car. Bing. Found a gun.

Of course a mafia boss would hide guns underneath a car seat.

But he also had the cops on his side.

I loaded the gun and shot at all of his wheels.

Shit that didn't work.

His wheels were bulletproof.

I took the car keys swaying my car closer to his and slashed his tires out.

Boom.

One tyre down three to go.

I slowed myself down to slash the back tyre but when doing so he pulled in front making me stop.

I crashed into his car and wasn't even able to slash the back tyre so he would still be able drive.

He was opposite me and his raging red eyes pierced into mine.

You know what they say where there is a will there is a way.

So I retreated backwards turned the car and went over the border between the back and forth part of the motorway and accelerated faster and faster.

He was right behind me. 

You know what he wants to play this game; I'll play it again but better than him and anyone else he would ever know.

I speeded up and so did he.

He was practically on the tail of my car and I braked the car.

He went flying in the car but some fucking how his car was still the right way up.

And carried on chasing after me as I reversed.

What the hell is with this man. 

I pulled out of the motorway and that was when I realised I was surrounded by 7 cop cars.