Extra 6

Qi Wuliao never knew how twisted life could be. He had never expected that he would go through half of the things he had, that he would become the man he was today.

Centuries ago, he was a human named Huang Zaijian. He had fallen in love, had killed himself because of this love. When he woke up, he was already no longer Huang Zaijian, he was already Qi Wuliao. He had shed his past, becoming a different man. 500 years in the future, Qi Wuliao quickly became used to the new world.

Never in his life, he never thought that he would meet the man who he killed himself because of.

Qi Wuliao understood that his actions couldn't be justified. Li Yinlui was truly in love with him, the vampire loved him with his whole heart. But back then, his family had been killed by vampires during the war. He loved Li Yinlui, was utterly hurt by the deaths of his family, and when he found out that Li Yinlui had been lying about his identity the whole time they were in love, he broke.

During that time, his emotions were out of control. When he realized what he had done, he held onto the knife dripping blood, stared at the broken and hurt expression on Li Yinlui's face, merely falling down helplessly onto the ground with the knife falling out of his hand.

Lying so weak on the ground, Qi Wuliao wanted to tell Li Yinlui that it wasn't his fault, but he could only choke on his blood, closing his eyes as he died.

When he woke up once more, Huang Zaijian had already been dead for nearly 500 years. Li Yinlui had disappeared.

And he... he was given a new body, a new identity under the Hunters Association. He became Qi Wuliao, the son of President Qi of the Hurs Hunter Organization. He began his new life, forgetting about his life as Huang Zaijian.

He... never thought he would meet Li Yinlui again. He wasn't planning to meet the man. Even when he was captured along with Wen Zhuhei, he wasn't planning on revealing his identity. But when he saw that the man had gone mad, that the man was still mourning the loss of Huang Zaijian, Qi Wuliao gave him in answer that revealed his identity.

The man needed to let go. They were both in the wrong. The ending for them was inevitable, a relationship built on lies would never last. Huang Zaijian no longer existed, he was already gone. Thus, Li Yinlui needed to let go too.

Qi Wuliao moved on forward with his life as he worked with Wen Zhuhei and Achin's President, Bai Zhensu. Together, they all worked on reuniting the nation, for both the vampires and humans.

Qi Wuliao wasn't looking for love. It wasn't on his mind. However, it seemed that love was looking for him. Thus, he could only fall.

"Zhuhei!" The figure of a man was seen briskly walking through the gates. He was tall and gallant, a mole by the corner of his eye that dipped. Wearing a white suit, there was a cigarette in his hands, unlit. His black hair was pushed back. The small scar on his face only made him appear more flirtatious. His features weren't feminine, they obviously belonged to a man, but his features also came together beautifully, giving him an exotic look.

"Get rid of that cigarette." Wen Zhuhei heard the steps from far away, walking to the front of the door. His facial features were softer and fairer, earrings upon his ears. With obvious pale skin, his lips were plump and red.

Qi Wuliao grinned, "It's not lit." As if to prove his words, he shook the cigarette in his hand, waving it around as he briskly walked by Wen Zhuhei.

Wen Zhuhei shook his head, "What are you here for?"

"Can't I visit my good friend?" Qi Wuliao asked, cocking his brows. "I've been so busy, especially since it's the second year of us cooperating together. The hunters are giving me quite a bit of crap for cooperating with you."