Chapter 2 Lab Partners (Short)

Lunch had just ended after like 5 minutes of me running away from Ashley.

I should probably see if I could stay with any of the guys at some point. Why does god hate me when it comes to my real life?

Jason: Woah hey Y/N, didn't expect you to be the first one here.

Y/N: One word. Ashley.

Jason: Of course it was. Bro, she needs to learn how to back off.

Leah: Seriously why don't you just go to the principal?

Y/N: Remember what happened last time I did that?

Jason: What happened?

Y/N: It was like 2 weeks before we met. You know how when we first met, I had a neck brace for the first 3 months of our friendship?

Jason: Yeah why?

Leah: That's because he got beat so bad that they broke his neck.

Jason: And you said you were lucky to be alive I remember that story now.

Y/N: Yep. Worst 4 months of my life.

The teacher let us in and told us to wait in the front since we would be sitting next to our lab partners for the rest of the year. The rest of the class entered including Ashley.

Y/N: God kill me now.

Jason hit me upside the head.

Y/N: Ow what the hell was that for asshole?

Jason: You know damn well why.

Y/N: Bitch.

The teacher starts naming the lab partners. Then it got down to the last 4 people.

Teacher: Ok we have: Jason Frost and Leah Paine, and finally Y/N L/N and Ashley Cutter.

Ashley looks at me with a devious smile grabs my arm and pulls me to the seat.

Ashley: You're mine now L/N.

Y/N: Fuck.

Ashley: This is gonna be a great year.

Y/N: Why do you hate me?

I said under my breath. Ashley looked at me surprised.

Shit she heard me. Well goodbye mom, goodbye dad, Goodbye Drake, goodbye Sarah, I love you all so much even though I never see you.

Ashley: We'll talk about that later nerd.

Y/N: Fuck my life.

We spent the rest of the class getting to know the class.