Dragon Knight

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You can bring back the dead!?" Glynda exclaimed.

"In a way I suppose I did. However, I will not just pull out any soul from the Throne without the other party' consent." I pause, taking a sip of my coffee. "If Siegfried here did not agree to be summoned I would not have summoned him."

Glynda began to process everything she had just heard.

The Throne of Heroes.

A place where space and time held no meaning, where legends rested and could be called forth given that both parties agreed and had enough magic?

She knew magic existed but to think that magic was capable of this?

The man in armor named Siegfried, who stood beside Ozpin, was dead, and is still dead if what they just told her was right. It was a temporary body made of magic.

Glynda took a breath and asked the question that had been on the back of her mind.

"Can you bring back Summer?"

I take my hand up to my chin and ponder for a moment. "Summer Rose? Hmmm, I highly doubt she is a Heroic Spirit. A Counter Guardian? Probably..."

Glynda's face fell. Losing Summer was a blow to all of them. If he could bring her back...

"but that doesn't mean there isn't a way."

Glynda's eyes filled with hope once more.

"I simply cannot just bring Summer back to life as that would bring back the God of Light faster than a cat eating tuna." A smile forms on my face. "However the Kaleidoscope is quite a versatile magic and will be quite helpful in saving her."

She saw Siegfried's eyes widened in surprise. "Master, you can use the Second Magic?"

Second Magic?

"Yes, I just figured it out early today. It is quite versatile, allowing me to travel anywhere in the world... and anywhen."

"You mean?" Glynda breathed out... that couldn't be...

"Yes..." He nodded. "I am going to go back in time to before Summer died but after the attack. While I would love to stop them, I do not want to erase all of history causing a time paradox or a Singularity in the process. The mercenaries left Summer for dead, leaving her to die out from her injuries not expecting help to arrive somewhere so far out and I can come in to save her once they have left so I can save her without destroying history in the process."

Glynda closed her eyes.

It took a while for her to get all her bearings, to process everything and she began massaging her forehead. "I need some Jasmine Tea after this" she muttered.

"Here you go."

"Huh?" She opened her eyes and saw a cup a steaming Jasmine tea floating in front of her.

"We can wait for a while before we leave. So drink some tea and relax."

She looked at the floating cup in front of her and the delicious smell of Jasmine tea tickled her nose.

As soon as she grabbed the cup it gained weight and stopped floating.

She brought it to her lips and took a sip and it was like gentle warm arms were wrapping around her, easing all her worries away.