Chapter 51

Averys Pov:

"And this time you won't walk away."

I stand up, ready to walk away but my dad grabs my arm.

"Let me go." I say with a slight shaky voice but he doesn't stop.

"Okay hands off." Victoria says while pulling his hand away from my arm.

"Ever wondered why she walks away from you?" She asks as she crosses her arms.

"Stop talking to me like that, I don't even know you." Dad answers angrily and I try to walk away again but he just tries to grab my hand again.

Victoria then quickly puts a arm in front of me, so he can't come near me.

"Who do you think you are?" He asks while crossing his arm.

"Didn't you listen to me earlier?" Victoria asks with a annoyed sigh.

"Oh you mean the shit you talked about marrying my daughter?" Dad responds, making me look up to Victoria.

She turns her head to look back down at me and I raise my eyebrow, which makes her sigh. "Oh c'mon, you want to marry me just as much as I want to marry you." She says, making me blush.

"My daughter would never marry a woman." I hear dad say, which makes me look back at him.

I just scoff at him and then turn back to Victoria and cup her cheeks before leaning up and pressing my lips against hers. At first she was taken back but then she wraps her arms around my waist and kisses me back. I can hear dad gasp, which makes me smirk into the kiss. I eventually pull away after a few seconds and then take her hand.

I look back at dad and he just looks at me shocked. "Wouldn't be so sure about that." I tell him and then turn back to Victoria.

"Now can you let us eat in peace?" I ask with a sigh.

"So you all are gay?" Dad asks as he looks at the others.

"What me? Kissing girls.." Zara brushes the hair away from Mayas neck. "is disgusting.." she then starts to kiss Mayas neck, which makes Victoria and Maya chuckle but dad just rolls his eyes.

"Unbelievable.." he mumbles.

"So what? I should just leave you while you're making a mistake? Sleeping with a girl, Avery I-"

"This is not a mistake, dad." I interrupt him.

"Victoria she's..she's the love of my life and I want to marry her so bad. Why can't you just accept that I like women? You don't have to love it but at least accept it." I say and he sighs while looking down.

"Look at me dad." He slowly looks back up to me.

"I'm happy. For the first time in a while, I'm happy. Victoria makes me happy. She makes me feel so lucky and special. Like c'mon, look at her, she's definitely out of my league." I continue and then feel two are around my waist from behind.

"You're out of my league, I mean..have you ever looked at yourself?" Victoria says, making me chuckle sofly.

"Oh and to answer your question, sir. Yes, we have a lot intercourse." She adds, which makes me blush and Zara laugh.

"Dude, why did you say intercourse?" She asks, still laughing.

"Well what should I say? Yes we fuck on a regular basis?" Victoria suggests, making my face just head up more.

"Yeah, I personally prefer that." Zara answers and they both laugh.

"Avery." Dad calls me, which makes us laugh stop and look at him again.

"Dad look, yes Victoria and I have sex."

God..I can't believe I'm taking about this..

"But that's what most couples do at some point. Dad, I love Victoria and I want to have a future with her, a family with her. And I don't care if you like that or not. It's my life, so stop making decisions for me." I tell him and he sighs deeply.

"I'm just worrying about you. You know how you were after you broke up with Jack." Dad says and Victoria immediately reaches for my hand.

It's cute that she already knows what to do in situations like this..

"Dad, I was so..hurt and numb not because we broke up. I was like that because of what he did to me." I answer and his eyes widen.

"Wait..what did he do?" He asks shocked.

Oh right..we never told him what happened..

"He..he tried to rape me." I answer quietly while looking down.

I don't want anyone to hear that

"He did what?! Why didn't you tell me?" Dad asks and I take a deep breath.

"I just didn't wanted to talk about it again and again. The only people who knew back then were mom and Matt." I answer and I can feel Victorias grib on my hand tighten a bit.

I glance over to her and she squeezes my hand while giving me a small smile. I smile back and then look back at dad.

"And how do you know Victoria won't do the same?" He asks while crossing his arms.

"I know she would never do that. She always was careful about touching me but after I told her about Jack she even became more careful. That's what I love about her, she's just always so careful and protective over me." I reply with a small smile and Victoria squeezes my hand again.

"Yes, I had to get used to her touching me. I mean..I haven't been touched by anyone ever since. When..when we first got more intimate I overplayed my fear a little but even sometimes that didn't really work." I continue.

"Wait..why didn't you tell me?" Victoria asks, making me look at her.

I gently cup her cheek with my free hand. "I didn't wanted you to think it was because of you." I tell her and she looks down a little.

"Do you still do it?" She asks but I shake my head.

"I haven't done that in months. It was just at the beginning of our relationship. Now I feel 100% comfortable and save when you touch me." I answer and she gives me a small smile.

"And she treats you right?" I hear dad ask, making me look back to him.

I nod. "Yeah, she treats me like a princess." I respond and Victoria chuckles sofly.

"Because you are." She says and then kisses my hand.

"Look Sir, I-"

"Thomas. Call me Thomas." Dad cuts her off and she nods with a small smile.

"Thomas, I love your daughter with all my heart. She's the first person I've ever liked and I want her to be my last. And I would never hurt her. I know everyone says that and later actually does but believe me when I say I won't. I don't even think I'm capable of hurting her. I would hate myself if I would, even if it's just a little like in a fight or something like that. Your daughter made me into a such better person. I don't know where I would be now without her." Victoria says and I immediately hug her when she's finished.

"I love you so much." I tell her and she slowly wraps her arms around me too.

"I love you too, baby." She says, making me just hold onto her tighter.

"Okay..now that I know I'll leave you guys alone. Maybe we can talk later again." I hear dad say, which makes me pull away from Victoria so I can look at him.

"Thank you for keeping my daughter save." He says to Victoria before walking back to his table.

"Wow, that went..surprisingly well." Victoria mumbles and I nod in agreement.

"C'mon, now let's eat cake."