Chapter 64

"want some gum?"

"it's really a finger trap, isn't it? i hate this. it's frustrating that we can't tell who passes and who fails in real time." aizawa complains.

"and our shindo only made it worse by splitting the ground open. now it's hard to see anything." ms. joke says while popping a piece of gum in her mouth.

"wait erasure are you actually worried?!" ms. joke asks cheerfully.

"there's something i've realized after watching my students. in school and in the field. they might not have realized it themselves, but in class 1-a, there are three people whose spirits have a big impact. the current big three we have right now? they're the future big three. they're not leaders or the most popular and two of them don't get along with the third very well. all three of them are polar opposites. however, before i knew it, their passion spread to the rest of their peers. it's strange but every time there's some kind of major event, one of them's always at the center of it. i'm not worried, joke. it's the opposite actually. i can't wait to see what they'll do. even if those three aren't physically with the others, their presence raises the standards for the class." aizawa explains.

"you've fallen for them hard. it's kind of gross." ms. joke says, popping a bubble.

"i'm honored to have them as my students. my class 1-a." aizawa says. he can try and hide it, but the proudness is clear in his voice.

"just by seeing your students for a fraction, i can already tell who you're talking about." ms. joke says.

"and they are?"

"that blond kid who's always scowling."

"that's katsuki bakugo."

"other kid with really big green hair."

"izuku midoriya"

"and that girl with the different eyes and hair that i'm so jelly of."

"and y/n rai. that's them."

"hm. pretty obvious. oh is there a love triangle?! those are always interesting!" ms. joke asks, laughing historically.

"not that i know of. but i have realized that two of my students seem to have a stronger connection than just friends." aizawa says, thinking back on that one day where midoriya showed up at your house while him and all might were there.

"now that's something you'll have to keep me updated with."
꧁꧂

"is it only you three together?" you ask as you and shoto stand up. "yeah, sero and i ran into deku and we all passed together." uraraka explains.

you nod and smile small. "well i'm glad you guys passed." "you too! you passed by yourself? that's super impressive!" uraraka boasts.

"i did." you say with a cocky smirk. "although, i think i only passed because of my lightning and how it works." you admit, rubbing your neck.

"what why?" midoriya asks.

"well one of the people i went against, she had a quirk that could control lightning and electricity. but like... only quirks? i don't know the whole thing but since my lightning isn't a quirk, it was uncontrollable by her." you explain.

"wow that's super lucky!" uraraka says and you nod. "i think you would've passed either way." midoriya says with a small smile.

"y/n you're here! i'm so glad!" you hear someone else say, making you look behind midoriya. you smile when you see momo, tsu, jirou and shoji all walk into the room together.

"momo, you all passed. that's good too." you say as momo runs up to you. you let out a soft laugh as she hugs you.

"is this everyone in our class who's passed?" jirou asks as she makes her way to the small group thats formed.