ch. 7

"tsumu just get the damn tickets!" osamu yelled

"tell y/n to get them!" atsumu yelled childishly

"why does she have to?" osamu asked

"because I can't stand him." The blonde harshly whispered back

"okay okay i'll get them" you laughed

"really?" atsumu asked looking at you like you were someone he should worship

"sure it's no big deal"

you walked up putting your hands on the counter giving the familiar brunette a smile.

"Y/n it's been so long, how are you?" oikawa asked excitedly while atsumu scowled from afar as the two others stood there staring at the conversation going on in front of them.

"i'm doing well actually. I didn't know you worked here." you answered happily

"yea and iwa does too!" the male said excitedly

oikawa and iwaizumi were childhood friends of yours, really close friends.

that is, until you moved in the middle of Junior high for your moms promotion.

(flashback- age 10)

"go tooru woohoo!" 10 year old you yelled jumping up and down from the stands of the volleyball court.

tooru gave you a thumbs up that you returned with the same energy.

the game ended with iwaizumi scoring the winning point.

"wow hajime you're so cool!" you smiled jumping into his arms as the spikey haired boy hugged you back with a small blush.
oikawa stood there waiting for his turn with a pout before stomping his foot for attention.

you turned to him with a smile before he lifted you up and swung you around in a hug. as the three of you laughed.

" what about me n/n? i was good too right!" oikawa gleamed as you gazed into his eyes.

"yea you were amazing !" you gleamed back grasping his hands.

"like a hero?" he said with a small blush

"yea you're my hero" you smiled with the same blush.

(flash-forward- age 13)

tooru had been struggling in volleyball lately, apparently a new kid named tobio joined and oikawa felt like he was being left behind.

today was game day, and he absolutely couldn't mess this up, you would be watching the whole thing.

oikawa served beautifully before giving you a thumbs up and a smile, that you always returned.

"go tooru!!" you yelled funneling your hands before waving to a smiling hajime.

the game went well, but oikawa ended up benched in the last quarter because he flunked a serve.