Chapter 24

Third person's POV

Taehyung stood there, biting his fist, eyes wide, still can't process what he just witness.

"I'm sure it was them." He uttered in horror, never one bit he expected they could be each other's mates. Because hell, they're step-brothers! It's like his situation with Jungkook but worst since Eunwoo is legally an adopted child of Bogum's family.

Taehyung felt a sudden relief that his mother- haeyen- didn't marry Jungkook's father- Jaegguk, cause that will be a hell of chaos.

"Maybe it wasn't them." He says, instead of phrasing it, it sounded like to convince himself. He bit on his finger nails, looking back to where the bathroom is. "Maybe they just sounded like them?" He says unsure.

Hesitant but he decided to go back to check if it was really them.

Steps slow and wary. He doesn't even know why he's nervous and shaking. Maybe still shock?

But 10 steps away from the bathroom door he saw Bogum came out-- it was clearly him. Just by his silhouette, Taehyung can clearly recognize him.. and hell. He has someone on his arms, almost carrying the other. Despite knowing it already, Taehyung's eyes widen when he recognized Eunwoo in Bogum's embrace.

Taehyung stays frozen on his feet whilst the other two make their way out of this place. where are they going? No one knows.

Despite so many questions in mind a ridiculous question slips from Taehyung's pretty mouth. "Eunwoo's a bottom?!"

Both Eunwoo and Bogum are alpha, so no one would really know who will be the submissive one. Heck, Taehyung always thought Eunwoo would be the Dom in every relationship he would get into.

Taehyung was interrupted from his thoughts by someone who brush into him, whom quickly apologize. Taehyung smiles slightly and mumbled an 'it's okay'. The guy is clearly almost fully drunk.

"Hmm.. have we met before?" The tipsy guy ask. Taehyung just stared at him.

He doesn't look like a threat, he is the same body size as him so if he has something bad on mind to do to Taehyung, Taehyung can take him down.

"Right! You're that pretty guy from the hugging booth!" Taehyung smiles uncomfortably by remembering that day. That day was chaotic. Knowing the mate thing--- him giving Jungkook a chance--- the embarrassing seatbelt moment that never left Taehyung's mind-- them telling their parents who already had a hunch. Pretty chaotic if you tell me.

"Why are you here alone? Do you have your friends with you? Are you lost?" The guy continuously ask.

"No, I'm fine.. I'm just looking for someone." Taehyung answered.

"Are you looking for Jungkook? He's upstairs, drinking with his friends." The guy pointed up. 

Apparently, Everyone knows about Jungkook and him being mates because there's a lot of full grown omega who have the ability to know or have a strong hunch. 

'Drinking already?' Taehyung thinks. Well Jungkook is already 18 so he's already allowed to drink.. this day is probably his first so he just lets him.

"No, I'm looking for a friend." Taehyung says. "Jihoon, the student council president. Have you seen him around?" His voice now almost yelling because the not so loud music earlier was replaced with a really loud party music.

"Jihoon? He's not here! He had some emergency so he wasn't able to be here!" The guy said. As if Jihoon is usually at parties. "I'm a friend of him by the way!"

Taehyung slowly nods... Welp.. guess he needs to find Jimin. He can't be alone in this place.

"Thank you. I'll look for my friends" Taehyung bows and walks away.