His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 27

Chapter 27 Ah Shen, Your Taste Is Really Good

The man had a pleased smile on his face when he saw how well-behaved she was, and then he lowered his eyes and looked at the bracelet on her white wrist; his face was deep and complex.

His serious face was gloomy with a morbid gloom.

In this way, she will always be his! She'd never get away from his grip if she wore this bracelet.

  Zhao Wanyi looked at the man in front of him quietly, and suddenly felt a little sad.

  It seems that no matter what she does to him or what she says, it is not as good as this bracelet to make him trust.

   Although its a bit uncomfortable to be monitored in this way, compared to the perverted appearance of driving him crazy, now he can treat her calmly, which is considered very good.

  Compared with his previous life, Ji Mushen is now very docile.

  Thinking about it, Zhao Wanyi couldn't help sighing with relief.

   She sighed, causing the man to squint.

   "Why, disappointed?" A chilly sneer sounded.

Zhao Wanyi's heart clenched, she lifted her head, and saw the man staring at her with a sneer; her smile was no better than when he was angry.

She looked surprised, smiled hurriedly, and explained with a guilty conscience.

"how could be"

"I quite like it."

  At the end, I dont forget the flattery to praise him.

  "The bracelet is very nice, Ah Shen, your taste is really good." She looked at him tenderly, her voice felt a little numb.

  Looking at the gentle smile on her face, the man stared at her and fell silent. The grim expression on his face did not show the joy or anger.

  But Zhao Wanyi can at least feel that he is not angry at this time.

Thinking about it, she finally breathed a sigh of relief in her heart.

  I thought that this time He Shan sneaking out would anger him, but fortunately, it seems that as long as she did not leave him, he would not completely lose his mind like the previous life and become a terrible lunatic!

  Thinking so, she suddenly felt relieved.

   "Drive." After a while, the man turned his eyes and gave the driver lightly.

   When I returned to Nanyuewan No. 1, it was already afternoon.

After getting off the car, Zhao Wanyi obediently followed Ji Mushen into the door.

   "Sir, everything is ready for you." Xu Ma walked over and reminded her quietly.

  "Do you want to take your wife with you this year?"

  After Xu Ma's words were finished, Ji Mushen did not answer, but stopped and glanced sideways at the girl following him.

   His eyes stopped on her face with heavy make-up, and then suddenly moved her lips to command.

   "Wash your face and go to a place with me."

   Hearing this, Zhao Wanyi was taken aback, and when he was about to ask him where to take her, his unhappy voice rang.

   "You look ugly now." The grim face was full of undisguised disgust.

  Zhao Wanyi glanced at him helplessly, then nodded.

"I know."

  After speaking, he held on to the handrail of the stairs and slowly walked upstairs.

   Zhao Wanyi returned to the bedroom, removed all the makeup from her face, washed her small face clean, and went downstairs again.

  Ji Mushen was standing downstairs waiting for her. He Shan held a bunch of lilies in his hand, as if he was going to visit someone.

  Just as she was curious about where Ji Mushen was going to take her, a servant suddenly came over, stopped beside Ji Mushen, and said softly.

   "Sir, the Zhao family just called."

  (End of this chapter)