Chapter 76-You've no right

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

We were making our way to the training hall when we saw Sakshi, again.

I was trying to avoid her as much as I could, but it seemed Sid was fuming in anger.

She opened her mouth to say something but a furious Sid cut her off.

"Dare you say anything against any of them, I'll get you fired," Sid said, roaring at her.

I saw her flinching but then composing herself, she said "I see, you both have really cast your spell on these two boys."

I looked at Akash but he was quiet.

Why wasn't he saying anything even though he can see how she's still insulting us?

"Listen, I very well know neither of these two are committed to you, so why are you so bothered if they spend time with us or not?" I said, taking a deep breath. "Moreover, you called us a whore sometime before, but I can clearly see you're the one trying to gain attention of two men here who're not at all interested in you and, as far as I know, your characteristic is similar to that of a whore."

She visibly paled at my words, but I don't think I said anything wrong.

She was the one behaving like a whore and accusing me and Kriti of it? How dare she.

"You... you" she tried to argue, but one glare from Akash and she shut her mouth.

Taking slow steps towards her, he said "I warned you Sakshi, stay the fuck away from them or you'll face my wrath. One more mistake from your end and I'll deal with you my way. "

She was just staring at him for a few seconds and when she didn't say anything, Akash gestured for all of us to move.

When we were a little ahead of her, she opened her useless mouth again and said "what does she have that I don't?"

This made me and Akash halt in my steps. I looked at Kriti and Sid and they were looking in our direction.

He gestured for me to stay and asked Kriti and Sid to proceed to the training hall.

Giving a glare in Sakshi's direction, they both nodded in our direction and went away.

Taking a deep breath and linking our hands, Akash turned and we walked to her.

She was still staring at our interlinked hands when Akash spoke, making her head shoot up at us.

"You want to know what she has that you don't? I'll tell you. She's everything you're not and can never be. She isn't selfish like you. Unlike you, she's selfless and don't even think of comparing your nature and behavior with her. She knows what a family is and respects her dear ones. Unlike you, she knows how to respect others." He said with anger.

"Don't even get me started on what qualities she possesses in terms of a professional. Have you ever seen her CV (curriculum vitae)? You'll be shocked to see the coding languages she knows. I think it's seven, right Siya? " he asked, looking at me.

I nodded my head, but... how did he know about it?

"See, you're nowhere near her and do you know the reason why I don't give you attention?" he asked, looking at her.

She just shook her head.

"Because you aren't her and can never be. My heart, soul, body belong to only one person, "he said, pointing at me.