ch. 16

the sound of the doorbell rang throughout your house, making you perk your head up from your book

you were the only one home and you weren't expecting visitors so who could it have been?

making your way to the door you were met with none other than Suna Rintaro, wearing a smug expression.

"hey can I come in" the brunette said with a rasp in his tone as if he'd just woken up, because truthfully he did.

stepping out of the doorway you let him in, before sitting on the couch and patting the cushion beside you signaling him to sit down.
"you look tired." you stated blankly making him deadpan

"I actually came here right after waking up." he answered.

"yikes... why?" you said raising a brow

"I came to talk to you N/n." he stated calmly following you as you got up and grabbed a drink from the fridge before jumping up on the counter.

"what's up?" you answered popping the cap on your drink.

the brunette walked closer to you to the point where he was standing between your legs. "It's about us." the boy said, leaving the two of your faces less than inches apart.

"Suna I don't-" you said before being cut off

"when will you quit calling me that? It's Rin so call me Rin." the male grinned before gently grasping your chin to make you face him fully.

with slightly flushed cheeks you gaze into his pools of green eyes with your lustful ones

"come on doll, it's not that hard it's only one word." he grinned in attempts to egg you on

"fine rin wh-" you said only to be cut off once again by the brunettes lips.

your lips were in sync as you wrapped your arms around his neck moving deeper into the kiss, letting your fingers intertwine with his hair before the male pulled away leaving you desperate for more.

"you're fucking bitch you know that?" you said rolling your eyes.

"you love it don't lie to me." he chuckled
"Surprisingly you're a good kisserN/n."

cupping his cheeks you smirked slightly taking him aback. "well you're not the only one who's had their fair share in the bedroom." you taunted recalling back to the time you walked in on him and mari in his room.

leaning in for a kiss again, suna jerked his head away from you. "Why'd you do that." You whined only to see the arrogant look upon his face.

"handsome bastard." you said turning away while the male continued snaking his arms around your waist and resting his hands on your lower back.

"ou kinky" you laughed jumping off the counter to lay on the couch once again to spite him, which caused the boy to groan.

'i winYou thought to yourself

he was so caught up with you that he ended up letting the whole purpose of him coming over slip away from him.

"Fuck!" you groaned, loudly

"who does he think he is? He can't just do that kind of stuff so calmly, that's not how it works." you announced to no one.

the rest of your words were mumbles along the lines of 'Stupid suna.' 'I can't stand you'
'you think you're mister big shot huh?' and 'you're whore.' With an occasional 'fuck off'

edit-2/14/22