Chapter 38

Taehyung's POV
I sighed and went to the building, greeted by the boss. "Taehyung-sii how are you feeling?" PD said to me. "I'm alright" I said with a sigh. "Come on I need to talk to you" I followed him in a room and we both sat on the couch. "Well... as you know... dispatch discovered your secret relationship with Y/N. Do you have any idea of what could happen and what are we gonna say?" ......
Awkward moment of silence
After a few moments, I spoke:" I suggest to open a live and announce it naturally. Even tho we're idols, we have privacy and rights. I don't care about all they gonna say. If they really love me and support me and cherish me, fans are supposed to be happy for me. Not mad."
Moment of silence again
....
...
...
...
...
...
..
I heard bang pd sigh then said:" you're right taehyung. I completely agree. We're just gonna keep it natural, without drama. And then, I don't want you to be too affected by all that. We're still working on our album. So keep focused Taehyung, live your life. I'm happy for you and I trust you" hearing these words made me very happy. I looked at him and said:"Thank you hyung. You really made my day" he chuckled and we both got up. "Time to get to work, open your Vlive as soon as possible, let's get rid of what's bothering us right now" He said and I nodded.
Y/N's POV
I heard a knock on my door. It was my mother. She got into the room with some fresh orange juice and buttered toasts. I have the best mother ever. "Here Y/N-iee you didn't had breakfast" she said and sat beside me. I thanked her and started eating slowly as she was looking at me. 'So.. how are you feeling?" I immediately finished what I was munching and said:" better. Lisa and Jennie called for news. I'm still waiting for Taehyung's call to see what we can do" "he's probably working don't worry everything's gonna be alright" I nodded and continued eating.

Time skip~ few hours later

I took a shower and freshed up. As the door bell rang, I heard my mother shout from dowstairs:" Y/N! YOUR FRIENDS" I rushed downstairs just to see Jennie and Lisa in my living room. I went to hug them, surprised. "Girls! What are you doing here? Don't you have work?" "We couldn't wait to see you and how are you doing so we decided to come during our break time" lisa said. "Yeah... we got so worried.. here's some of your favorite cupcakes" jennie said as she handed me a box. I was really touched I really have the best friends ever. "Thank you guys, I don't know what to say honestly...." I hugged them again. "So tell us how are you feeling? Everything's alright?" Jennie asked. Before I could speak Lisa said:" what did taehyung said? What are you both gonna do?" "Don't worry guys. I'm feeling way better. Taehyung came this morning and comforted me. He's gonna talk to the boss and decide what to do. I'm still waiting for his phone call" I said. They sighed in relief."phew.. thought that it was gonna be worst" jennie said smiling. "That freaking dispatch... it doesn't give any privacy what's that I want to kill them so bad" we heard lisa mumble under her breath. Me and jennie started laughing, joined by Lisa. My phone suddenly rang making me jump. It was Tae. "Yoboseyo?" I immediately responded. "Y/Nie.. How are you doing?" "I'm great what about you?" "I'm fine... I talked to Bang PD. And we decided to open a Vlive and reveal our relationship normally, naturally. Without any drama. True fans would be happy for us. We will not mind before mind the others, the fake ones. Are you okay with it?" "I'm okay with everything." "Alright, boss said that we have to open the live as soon as possible to get rid of what's bothering us" "okay..." "I love you" I suddenly got red making Lisa and Jennie concerned. "Me too..." I said shyly. I heard him chuckle through the phone. "I'll pick you up in a hour. Is it good?" "Yea no problem" we then said goodbye and hang up. "SO WHAT HAPPENED WHY DID YOU GOT RED WHAT DID HE SAY WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?" My friends started asking non stop. "WOW WOW WOW CALM DOWN CHILL" They both chilled. My mother came, wanting to have news too. "Ok.... Taehyung talked with his boss. They decided to open a live on That V app? And to announce it naturally. Good fans will be happy for us, and we won't mind the others." I said in one breath. "That's great I'm in!" Jennie said. "Yea me too it's a great idea" lisa said. "Very well i'm relieved" my mom agreed too. But I was feeling like it's gonna turn out bad. But I kept these thoughts away and said goodbye to my friends since they have to continue work. I thanked them alot, and when they left I got into my room to get ready. Taehyung told me to stay natural, so fans would be seeing me as I am.

Hey everyone !
I'm sorry for not uploading much I have alot of exams and studies. But I made this chapter longer than other ones.
Thank you for reading again.
Have a nice day <3