1

I had to put makeup on my face to cover the bruises Gerald gave me. Things between us use to be really great and we were happy but he didn't like the fact that I was a stripper. The only reason I strip is to pay for school. The money is quick and easy but even my parents didn't like what I was doing. They kicked me out and I had nowhere to go but Gerald let me stay with him. At first he didn't mind but now he makes me pay to live in his house.

Every some nights when I come home he'll beat me because he says I smell like I been fucking on other dudes and he calls me a hoe. I know I should leave him but I have no where else to go. I can't afford to pay for an apartment right now. Paying off tuition and paying to live in my boyfriends house and trying to save money while trying to have some money left in my pocket is hard work.

My parents had made it clear that they were not going to pay my tuition so I had to do it myself. Stripping really was the only thing that would bring in enough money for me to pay it off. I didn't want to sell weed because then Gerald would have me working over time. He sells drugs out in the streets and it's really a bad line of work.

When he comes home he smells like weed and bitches. I would question him but that results in him hitting me in the face. He hates when I accuse him but I have a reason to. He thinks I'm not faithful just because I dance for money. I don't even like the men that show up in the club. They are all obnoxious and horny and too touchy feely.

I know we supposed to brush that touching off since that's how money gets made but it just creeps me out and feels weird. I honestly hate when a dude will touch my butt or my breast. Done off the other strippers enjoy that stuff and like to give the guys private attention. That isn't for me. I just want to make the money without the extra shit and go home.

Once I made it to the club I walked in greeting Ronnie the guard. I made it to the dressing room and started getting dressed. Some of the other strippers walked in and I just continued.

"Girl Tracey you shoulda been finished putting on makeup. You got that nerdy ass Nigga out there waiting on you."

"I'm almost done and he'll be alright. Plus I got on a new outfit so he would wanna be happy."

"Lemme see the outfit." I stood up and showed them the outfit

"Bish that's cute but you def look like a sexy ninja ready to fight crime." I laughed

"Well I guess I'll be fighting off the crazy niggas tonight."

After I finished covering my bruises I walked out and made my way towards my favorite customer. I could hear men whistling and cat calling at me. I paid them no mind. When I made it to my fave customer, he was smiling from ear to ear. I stood in front of him bending over. I looked behind me and he was biting his lip.

I did a little dry humping on him letting my butt bounce off his Dick. I felt money being slid into my bottoms. When I finished with Mr. Nerdy I moved onto another customer who tried to get frisky and do other things. I had to stop him right there. I don't do the freaky shit or anything else. All they get is a lap dance and I get my money.

I tried walking away but the dude wouldn't let my arm go and he had a firm grip. I was trying my hardest to remove his hand from around my wrist but he wouldn't let go. He kept calling me all types of names and trying to touch my coochie. He didn't stop until some giant dude said something that made him let go and run away.

When I looked at the man I seen him putting a gun back in his pants. I can't even front. He is fine as hell and his skin is so clear and looks so soft.

"Thank you so much."

"It's no problem ma. You ain't gotta worry bout him no mo.... he told me to give you this."

He took out a wad of cash and handed it to me. When I tell you this money could possibly pay off the rest of my tuition. I tried to give him most of it back but he declined and told me to keep it. I gave him a warming smile and he did the same before walking away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

KILLA a.k.a. ROMAN KNIGHT

"Nigga we saw you over there macking on that stripper hoe."

"Why she gotta be a hoe?"

"Why she not a hoe? All strippers is hoes but we know you gone Fuck that later."

"Nigga I ain't even get her number. And where you get off thinking I always wanna fuck somebody. I'm not like yo hoe ass."

"See I hoe with protection on. You hoe raw. Finna wind up getting one of these hoes pregnant."

"Nigga did you not get nia and tika pregnant at the same time?"

"Whatever Nigga. I love my kids just don't like they money hungry mamas."

Shawty is cute but she probably just like these other hoes out here. I don't wanna get myself attached and then she take me for all I got. I can't really speak on her though because I don't know her situation or nothing about her. I can't listen to chris hoe ass either. I went to the bar to get a drink and shawty was sitting there talking to the bartender. She had on sweat pants and a big t-shirt.

"Tray you really should come."

"Girl you know I don't have time to do all that. I got school and That keeps me busy. Plus I got a big project coming up I honestly don't have time. I barely have time to be here but I be having to find the time."

"I understand Girl. Call me when you get home so I know you made it safe."

I watched her walk away then went back to getting a drink. Knowing that she is in school made me wasn't to know more about her.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

TRACEY

When I walked inside the house I caught a punch to the face making me fall. I held my face and looked up at Gerald with an angry face. I don't know why he gets like this.

"So you fucking around on me Tracey. You taking money from killa now. You must've fucked that Nigga. Go assume the position so I can smell your pussy. Trifling ass hoe."

"I'm not fucking on anyone else. I don't even know who that is." He slapped me again making me cry

"Bitch don't play with me. I'll kill yo stupid ass.... get the Fuck up and go to the room bitch."