Chapter 8

Previous chapter (Chapter 7)

' The familiar voice.. ' Arien then stare in shock when he realise that it's the same guy. "You look like you're having fun" He said.

'It's definitely the noble from last time... But with golden hair?!'

——————————————————————

'That would mean-' Ariana froze in her spot.

"Let me properly introduce myself this time" He then kneel in front of them and put his right hand at his left chest.

"I am the Second Prince of The Yuriana Empire, Alexander Eugene Yuriana" He smile at the triplets who stare at him.

"Your Highness...! How could you kneel before those illegitimate.." One of the servant shout but got cutted off when Alex glare at them.

All the servants flinch while the triplet still in daze about who they just meet.

"Stand far away from here. You're disturbing them while they're playing" He grit his teeth in annoyance and angered.

"Yes, Your Highness..!"

—————————————————————

'It's good that the servants is gone, but now it's the Second Prince..' Arien thought while Alex sit beside her and look at the flower crown she made.

"You made it very well" He said while the triplet just stare at him doubtfully.

'Arien, Ariana' Arjen suddenly call the princesses names.

'Hm?' Arien and Ariana asked.

'Wasn't the second prince only 10 years old?' Arjen said.

"WHAT?!!" Arien shouted.

Alex flinch in surprise while Arjen and Ariana silently face-palm, it is truth that Ariana was shock too but she will not shout just because of that.

"Is something wrong?" Alex asked worriedly. "N-No.. Nothing is wrong" Arien answered while wave both of her hands in embarrassment.

"You're finally speaking to me" Alex say happily. Ariana look at him confusedly.

'10 years old? Where?? Is this also part of the royal powers? Now that I think about it, they did say we were pretty small for our age..' Ariana doubt herself in her mind.

"Arjen, Arien, Ariana. How does it feel to finally be at the beautiful place you mentioned when we first meet?" He ask but we just stay silent.

'I've said this before, but why is he so interested in us? To be fair, we're still illegitimate children from the prince's point of view so it would be completely reasonable for him to ignore us.

It could just be curiosity. He could be curious about the siblings that suddenly appeared one morning, or the strangers that are trespassing onto his territory' Ariana think while look at the grass and grab the flower crown that were at Arien's lap.

She stare at the flower crown and avoid eye contact with the Prince.

"... I hope you like this place" Alex said after a few minutes silence.

"My name.. You can just call me Alec. Since we're family, I would like it if we could call each other by our Nicknames" He said.

Ariana clench the flower crown with a frown, anger, annoyance at her face but she hide it with her long hair.