◦31◦

once again jeon jeongguk lost himself and became the old person he never wished to be ever again.

as eight days had passed, almost anyone dared to pay a visit to the future king. nobody would risk to be yelled by him or let themselves to be pushed from a way of anger.

the reason behind jeongguk's anger was nothing else but taehyung. don't get him wrong, he would never be mad at taehyung more to himself. he was mad because he was blaming himself for their current situation.

for jeongguk, the grey-haired boy was his so-called medicine to his happiness and peace. right now, these feelings were blurred by the ones of lust and anger. the lust to make everything right as before, and the anger what type of a terrible person he was.

he had absolutely no idea what was going on thru the other prince's mind. if he was healthy, if he was getting his meals, if he has control over himself. jeongguk couldn't hear anything of him. for more than a week, which was making him feel miserable.

the prince wouldn't attend dinners with the royal family, either to be present during important and meaningful meetings. especially to visit how the event of the candidates was going on. he wished he could have done something to prevent the painful situation.

and meanwhile, taehyung was closing himself even more than before. jeongguk was blaming himself for everything that he said or done.

how was he letting out the never ending anger, rising thru his veins every second?

staying days and nights at the castle's practise hall, built for the oldest son. as every son of the king had their own practice halls, the oldest child jeon jeongguk had the biggest one. it was fair enough since he owned and controlled the most of his powers.

because his flames were never the same as the others, making him special by his own abilities.

and here again, people started to fear from him. as if nothing changed, jeon jeongguk was the same from a few months ago. he was not going to change, not without the infamous kim taehyung at least.

'DON'T TOUCH ME!'

'how dare you...'

'I was opened to you at the whole time...you know how hard it is for me back when I return at the kingdom...'

'a-and I thought I don't need to take of this mask, at least with you..'

'maybe we started trusting each other too quick..'

jeongguk hit the ground with his leg harshy, making a cicle of flame to lighten around him. caused by his anger, he yelled at himself and hit his knuckles at the ground, making it bleed and leave scars.

'tae..you need help. you shouldn't be fighting alone n-not when you have me-'

'I need a break, jeongguk..'

''I tried to help him..''jeongguk whispered thru his hard-breathing moment. his voice trembling from his tired condition, here again caused by anger.

the anger was his closest friend and sworn enemy.

''but of course, once a monster..always a monster, jeongguk.''he groaned to himself and stood up, being between his won flames that seems as they wouldn't be gone any time soon.

''you were supposed to change for him, jeongguk. be a fvcking better person..''he closed his eyes, and within seconds there were flames dancing in his red eyes.

''maybe some people just can't change.'' he said with absolutely no emotion in his face. as if jeonggk felt this broken and mostly - guilty, that he seemed to be emotionless as the old times.

''jeongguk.'' a stern voice approached, opening the tall and big doors to the hall.

at the exact moment when jeongguk heard a voice, he turned his face to his shoulder and the flames were long gone. of course, the control over them was bigger than the control of the flames over the male.

''your mother is expecting you in the garden, do not even think of being absent to your queen.''the actual voice, owned by the one an only king jeon, left the hall with the reason that he had no response from the other.

on more time, no emotions over his face. he blankly stared at the closed doors and did as he was told. there was no reason to stay closed in there anymore, not when he needed to move from it.

only by his walk thru the halls of the gran castle, you could tell this was not the same person as before. as his behaviour was not just arrogant an absurd, but in contrast than before, it was scary different.

inside of his body, he was on fire. every part of his body was on fire, meaning the anger was all around and in him.

but when he saw his beautiful mother, walking slowly and gloriously at the gardens, his breath hitched. the woman was incredibly beautiful. she had long hair, blood red coloured and a dress that was long to the ground, also a dark colour.

''your highness,'' he approached and the mother turned to face her oldest son, a smile forming on her lips. ''you've been calling me.''he announced and walked to her, not changing his mood.

''when you were a five years old boy, you've been incredibly interested at the 'dead wished', do you remember?''she asked, now looking at the garden filled with black roses.

''the roses that grand every wish of yours to kill anyone, crystal clearly.''

''years fly so fast, jeongguk. so fast that you can't even imagine how you grew up in front of my eyes.'' her smile was still on her lips and faced her son. ''I'm incredibly proud of everything you've done, jeongguk. you've made me such a proud mother and queen.''

''and look at you now, less than a month you will be getting married. isn't it exciting?''she asked, ''you are opening a new page at your own tale, your own book. the marriage is the happiest thing that ever happened to me.''

but jeongguk's feelings dropped to the ground once again. ''isn't every marriage a forced one, my queen?''

she questionably looked at jeongguk, who nod at her. ''I've never heard in the hostory of the jeon a marriage of true love. what a new page in your life it would be, if you wouldn't be happy?''

''jeongguk, my son, we don't marry to be happy. we do this for our heirs, for our kingdom. your grand grand grand and even more grandparents had built the tree of the jeons. that doesn't meant it was supposed to be a real love.''

''then I would rather to never marry anyone, if then I would never find a true happines, mother.''he sternly answered, but his eyes never met his mother's.

his quickly began to walk away, when his mother yelled from the back. ''your cousin is taking her leave, take your chance and say a goodbye to her!''

and jeongguk finally gave up, as one more person would be living his life now. it wasn't getting any better.

──♛ꕥ♛──