FOUR

[EDITED]

You and Yuuji go to the hospital to visited Iguchi-senpai. You see Sasaki-senpai sitting in a chair as she crying. She saw you two standing from the door. "Itadori, Y/n." Yuuji approached her like you were following him. "How's Iguchi-senpai doing?"

"The doctors say he's fine, but he hasn't regained consciousness. It's all my fault. If I hadn't asked him to come to school that night.. I know you won't believe it, but this weird monster attacked us, and I was captured, too" Sasaki-senpai explained. "We believe you." You made her look at you. "Those weren't monsters. They were curse. That finger was a special-grade cursed object. It had a power to draw other curses to it and make them stronger. So it wasn't your fault" You were surprised Yuuji explained it before you. "It was mine for picking it up. Sorry. It'll be all right, thought. Someone capable of fixing Iguchi-senpai will be here tomorrow"

"Itadori?"

"Sorry, senpai. There's somewhere I need to go. Bye-bye" Yuuji left the room. "Y/n..." "You may be confused by what Yuuji-kun said. But what he said was right. Bye, senpai!" You chase after Yuuji as he's already walked away.

"Megumi-kun" You ran towards Megumi after you saw him waiting outside. "Nice! I like people like you." You hear Gojo-sensei's voice from inside. "Sounds like a fun hell awaits. Make sure you're packed by the end of the day." "We're going somewhere?" Gojo-sensei opens the door as Yuuji sees you two. "Tokyo" you and Megumi said at the same time. "Fushiguro! You're looking good!" Yuuji gave him his thumb. "You think so after seeing this?" You giggled. "You're going to transfer to the same school for jujutsu sorcerers I attend." You said.

"Huh?"

"Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School.." "By the way, you're the fourth first-year" Gojo-sensei continued your words. "Only four?!" Yuuji's shock made you chuckle. "But who was the first to join it?" Yuuji looks at you two. "Y/n. She joined the day before me" before you answered, Megumi answered first.

"This is really deep in the mountains! Is this actually Tokyo?" Yuuji and Gojo-sensei walk, heading to jujutsu tech. "Even Tokyo's like this on the outskirts"

"Where's Fushiguro and Y/n?"

"He's been treated by sorcerer, and now he's fast asleep. And Y/n, she's now on her mission" Mission? She is alone?! Gojo-sensei answered Yuuji's question as he nodded. "Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School, it's one of only two jujutsu educational facilities. On the surface, it's known as a private religious school. Many jujutsu sorcerers continue to use it as a base after graduation, so it's a pillar of the jujutsu community  not just in education, but for support and mediation in missions. Anyways, you're about to have an interview with the principal"

"The principal?"

"Screw it up and he could reject your admission, so go all-out." "Huh?! And what then? Immediate execution?!" Yuuji was shocked. "So you're not the boss? Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless." Sukuna appeared out of Yuuji's cheek. Yuuji slapped Sukuna's mouth. "Sorry, sensei, he pops out sometimes" "What an amusing body you have now."

"I owe you a favor, you know. Once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the first one I kill!" Said Sukuna. "It's an honor to be targeted by Sukuna" "This guy's really that famous?" Yuuji slapped Sukuna's mouth" "Ryomen Sukuna is a fierce imaginary god with four arms and two faces. But he's actually a human that really existed. In the golden age of jujutsu, sorcerers gathered up all their might to challenge him and failed. Crowned with the title of Sukuna, we couldn't even destroy his grave wax as he traversed the ages after death as a cursed object. Without a doubt, he is the king of curse."

"Who's stronger, you or him?"

"Well.. If Sukuna regained all of his power, it might be a little draining."

"Would you lose?"

"I'd win"

Y/n's PoV

I went into the building, hunting for all the curses. I release out my katana, to sense the aura. My katana moved and pointed towards the wall. The curse came out and headed towards me, to attack. So quick! "Ge...t...over..here..!!" "Froze" the curse stopped in front of me (time stopped). I cut his body in a easy way. Time goes by normally. My katana moved, pointing in the direction of the dark street. It vibrates. "Looks like more curses here" I smirked as my red cursed energy came out of my body. I ran to find where the curse was.

"DiEeE¡!" A sharp object headed towards me, like the curse was coming out. I dodged it. "Special-grade cursed spirit" I mumbled. "My NaMe Is YuZaHiMa.. AnD yOu?¿" The curse sounded. "Should I tell you my name?" One needle headed and stopped it in front of my left eye. I was surprised. "AnSwEr My QuEsTiOn. Or NoT, oNe EyE iS lOsT" I sighed. "Okkotsu Y/n"

"JuJuTsU sOrCeReR¿?"

"Ye-" before the needle pierced into my eyes, I managed to protect my eyes with a katana. "I wIlL kIlL yOu WiTh My PoIsOn NeEdLe!¡" He threw his needle, I swiped it with my katana. How many needles he has! "My NeEdLe NeVeR rUnS oUt" he can read my mind?!  "InDeEd YeS¡!" He approached me, met my eyes. Dark red eyes! All the needles point in my direction. "You have a beautiful look but.. I had to change your look" the needle is about to attack me.

"Froze!" Time stop. I'm move backwards. After 10 seconds, time was moving, the needle hit eachother. "I had to use that" I mumbled. I made my hand pose. "Domain Expansion" the world turns white. The curse was shocking. "Peace in White" "D-DoMaIn ExPaNsIoN¿!" He smiled. "Am I gOiNg To DiE pEaCeFuLlY¿" How stupid he is! "Nope" my katana divided a lot, pointing at him. "Goodbye" he didn't have time to dodge, my katana had already pierced his body until he disappeared.

"Gojo-sensei, I have completed my mission" I called Gojo-sensei. "Nice!" He hangs up the phone. This guy..!

"B-big sis.." you heard someone said. You looked around, saw a little kid with trembling. He rans toward you and hug you tightly. "You save my life! And all my family died.." you knees on him, wipe his tears away. "You're hurt, let's go to hospital" you said with a smile, making him smile too and you bring him to hospital for a treatment.

Normal PoV

"Yuzahima is dead from that girl" The other special-grade curse spirit looked at you from afar.