Chapter 1: The Beginning

---

A child's cry was heard throughout the room. The mother looked at the crying child in the lady's arms.

"Congratulations miss, it's a healthy boy." The lady smiled and carefully handed the child to the mother. Tears formed in her eyes as she looked at her son and promised to love him for the rest of her life and take good care of him.

The door suddenly opened showing a man, he is wearing black uniform that has kanji letter on the back, when he saw the mother and the child, smiled and approached them. He caressed his wife's cheek and kissed her forehead before looking at his son. The lady left the room to give the family some privacy.

"He's precious." The father said as he softly caressing the boy. "Welcome to the world, little one."

"What would you like to name our son dear?" The mother asked her husband as he ponders.

"Y/n. His name is Y/n." The mother happily agreed. The child gradually settled down, slowly opened his slit (e/c) eyes and a fade fluid-water like design mark appear around his body for small amount of time before it disappeared.

---

At Aldera Junior Highschool, sitting near the window is a black-haired boy of uneven lengths that sticks up in tufts around his head, staring outside with his hand under his chin while waiting for their class to start.

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass handouts for your future plans now, but... You're all.. Pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?"

The whole class chaotically answered yes, they show their quirks except for three. A fluffy dark-green hair boy just lowly raises an arm.

"Yes, yes, you all have wonderful quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!" The teacher said.

"Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects." A spiky, ash-blond hair boasted. The class turned on him and start yelling at him.

"You all should shut up like the extras you are!" the ash-blond hair named Bakugou Katsuki teased.

"Oh, If I remember correctly, you want to go to UA High, right, Bakugou?" The teacher asked. The class was shocked and starts mumbling at how UA acceptance rate is low. Bakugou grinned as he jumps onto his desk, declaring he passed all the mock tests, how he is the only one in the Aldera Junior Highschool who could possibly get into UA, and that he'll surpass the number one hero, All Might, and become number one himself.

"Oh yeah, Midoriya wanted to go to UA too, right?" The teacher asked. Midoriya flinched when his name was mentioned as silence filled the room. Soon, the class start laughing at Midoriya.

"Huh? Midoriya? No way!"

"You can't get into hero course just by studying!"

Midoriya stands up. "Th-they got rid of that rule!" Midoriya slightly stuttered. "There's just no precedent-"

Before Midoriya could finish, Bakugou rush up towards Midoriya, slamming his hand on Midoriya's desk with explosion making Midoriya fell back.

"Hey Deku! You're below the rejects! You're Quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me!" Bakugou screamed.

"No, wait, Kacchan! It's not like I'm trying to compete with you or anything!" Midoriya scrambles until he felt the wall behind him. "Believe me! It's just that it's been my goal ever since I was little. And well... I won't know unless I try.."