Route 666 part 2

"I'll say this for her— she's fearless." Sam stated as he put his suit jacket on.

"Mm-Hmm." Dean hummed as he fixed his tie.

"Bet she kicked your ass a couple times." Sam said earning a look from his brother. "What's interesting is you guys never really look at each other at the same time. You look at her when she's not looking. She checks you out when you look away." Sam said.

Dean looked over at him again with an unamused look on his face.

"It's just a— just an interesting observation in a, you know, observationally interesting way."

"You think we might have some more pressing issues here?" Dean asked him.

"Hey, if I'm hitting a nerve..." Sam started.

"Oh, shut up." Dean said and sighed as he looked over at one of the hardest parts of his day.

The little dress hanging on the closet door. He looked over at Alison who was sitting on the bed playing with her teddy bear.

The girl was upset and Dean could tell it was because of him. He went and picked the dress up.

"Alison." He said making the girl look up at him, she furrowed her brows at him and the dress. "Please don't make this difficult."

Alison didn't say anything as Dean started towards her. Sam watched carefully.

Right when Dean reached for his daughter, she bit him.

"Ow!" Dean jerked back as Alison quickly got up and ran to her uncle. "What the hell, alison?"

"No!" Ali yelled as she wrapped her arms around sams leg.

"Alison, I am not doing this with you." Dean told her.

The girl shoved her face into sams leg. As soon as she felt deans hand on her arm, she whined and pulled away from him.

"Alison, seriously, let's go!" Dean raised his voice making Alisons grasp on Sams pants tighten.

"Dean." Sam said in a quiet voice making his brother look at him. "Dean, I think you're scaring her."

Dean was slightly taken back.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Dean, look at her." Sam kept his voice down so Alison didn't really hear them.

Dean looked down at the girl and noticed Sam was right, she did look a little scared. Deans expression softened.

He hesitantly crouched down to the girl who looked at him.

"Alison, will you please cooperate?" Dean asked her gently as he held his hand out to her.

Alison hesitated as she looked up at her uncle who nodded that it was okay, he hated that he even had to do that.

Alison hesitantly took deans hand and he led her off into the bathroom.

"I don wan wear it." Alison told dean as he set her up on the sink.

"Baby, you have to." Dean said with a small sigh making the girl look down at her feet. "Alison I didn't mean to scare you, or throw that lego at you, I just got mad." Dean told her making her look up at him again.

"But why you get mad?" Alison asked him.

"Listen, kiddo, you're mama is never easy to talk about." Dean gently brushed a loose strand of her hair out of her face with his finger.

"Oh. Why didn't you jus say so?" Alison asked the man.

"Well, I would've thought you'd had taken the hint, but what did I expect? You're only four." Dean said.