6.

3 in the morning.

Winston's P.O.V.

"Winnie."- whispered sweet voice as tiny hand exceedingly gently rubbed my arm. 

My eyes opened drowsily and I wholeheartedly smiled: Vivi is pouting cutely, hugging Fuzzy tightly to herself; she has adorably messy hair and white pjs look unutterably winsome on her precious self. 

"Is everything alright, Vivi?"- I asked in care, sitting up. 

"I cannot sleep."- whispered shyly Genevieve and I smiled drowsily. 

"Come here, precious."- I said warmly, tenderly lifting her weightless frame up in my arms. 

I laid down with her and tucked us in. My arms wrapped around her tiny frame and I cuddled her, making sure my touch is careful and light since she is so petite. 

"Are we going to sleep, Winnie?"- asked quietly Vivi, making me grin at the nickname that I grew to love so much. 

"Preferably, gorgeous."- I replied sleepily as she snuggled into me, looking so fucking cute. 

"But I cannot fall asleep."- spoke timidly Genevieve and I chuckled. 

"How about a bedtime story?"- I asked happily, delicately rubbing her back.

"Really?"- asked hopefully my little sister, eyes full of excitement and pure joy. 

"Really, sweetheart."- I replied, avoiding sad and bitter thoughts. 

"What would you like to listen about? Fairytale? Some myths or legends, perhaps?"- I wondered, recalling everything I know. 

I have a shit load of legends and myths by heart because my brothers and I share great passion for those stuff. As to the fairytales, we are not exactly knowledgable in that sphere. But we will fix it because we really want to look after our baby sister in the greatest ways possible and impossible. 

"Legends."- picked cutely Genevieve, hiding in my arms with Fuzzy in her small arms. 

"Well, there is a Greek STORY about the Three Sister of Fate."- I told her, affectionately cuddling her. 

"In Greek mythology, the Moirae are the three goddesses of fate. Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos. The three sisters weave the fate of humans and gods alike. Neither human nor God has the power to influence or question their judgment and actions. Clotho, the youngest one, spins the thread of life; she is the very origin, the creation of life itself and her thread is spun upon the birth of a person."- I spoke, smiling as I saw with how much interest she is listening, absorbing every word. 

"Lachesis, the second sister, is the one that allocates the fate of people during life. The name comes from the Greek word 'λαγχάνω' which means to obtain from lots. In that sense, one can understand that their destiny is chosen out of a myriad of possibilities. It is said that Lachesis measures the thread of life with her rod, determining its length and nature. The last sister of fate is Atropos, the unturning. Atropos is the cutter of the thread of life and with her shears she determines how someone will die."- I stated calmly, tucking a strand of her dark blonde hair behind her ear. 

As I told her more about the myth, she slowly drifted off to sleep. I smiled at her cuteness and hugged her tighter, falling asleep in matter of seconds. 

Ares's P.O.V.

Mathew and I chuckled at Winston's sleepy face.

"Did you pull an all-nighter, brother?"- we wondered amusedly as he smiled, taking his black coffee as I handed it to him. 

"More like a Greek mythology night class."- he replied happily, explaining everything in details.