1

Disclaimer: this is a fanfiction from the word itself fiction meaning the happenings here in this book are only fiction or not real/made for imagination. This is not to offend others culture or whatever. This is a fictional book. Thankyou for understanding. 😊

______________________________________

Kim Taehyung, the youngest president of South Korea, he was selected by the people as president for three consecutive years.

Since in their country it is a rule for the people to pick their leaders every year. And after Taehyung's father's term he was elected and eventually won the trust of the citizens.

At a young age he was able to make the people satisfied of how he lead the country, and make peace with the North. Citizens all over South Korea are in full state of happiness since the country has no bigger event of problem, such as protesters, discrimination, racism, bullying, poverty, and others.

Now Taehyung is in his office reading about the light complaints people have, when suddenly a knock was heard on his gigantic wooden door.

He looked up from all the papers he was reading. "come in" as he said those words the door opened revealing his right hand or the Vice President Kim Namjoon, whom also is his cousin.

"Good morning, Mr. President"

"Good morning, what brought you here Mr. Kim Namjoon?"

"I'm here to tell you that, the law about public lgbtq bathrooms, is ready to be signed and work on"

"okay just put the papers here, anything else?"

"... Yeah... About the-"

With Namjoon's hesitant state, Taehyung knew what was he talking about, so he told the guards and maids to go out. "please leave us everyone" with that all the people in the presidential office went out except for the Vice President and the President himself.

"you may speak now, hyung"

"so Yoongi found the information of the underground mafia institute, and we are right they have been kidnapping male carriers since 20 years ago."

"and why the heck are they doing that?"

"to expand the underground mafia world and also to dominate the country. But this thing isn't only in Korea but also other countries."

"did you found out why father didn't know about this?"

"well, I'm not really sure If uncle knew, but knowing that he's been selected for being the President for 11 years he might know something."

"alright I'll just personally ask him tonight. Please tell Yoongi hyung, Jiminie, Hoseok hyung, and Seokjin hyung to go to my house tonight at eight. Let's not talk about this here."

"okay copy that."

With that Namjoon bowed towards Taehyung and left the office signalling  the guards and maids to go back inside. Taehyung sighed in his seat while thinking of a solution to solve this problem.

Time Skip...

Taehyung is seating on the couch, while sipping on his red wine, while waiting for his hyungs to come.

Minutes later a guard came to him and bowed and said "Mr. Kim, they're here."

"Let them in" Taehyung said, and the guard bow his head again and went to tell Taehyung's friends that they could see the President now.

Taehyung looked at the way where his friends all came out, firstly the Vice President and his boyfriend, Kim Seokjin the country's Secretary.

Then Min Yoongi the head police chief of the country and his boyfriend Park Jimin, their personal and family doctor.

And Jung Hoseok, the president's personal lawyer. They all sat down on the couch next and opposite to each other.

"So Taehyung-ssi, what is this meeting for?" Hoseok asked, "this is about the Mafia problem" Taehyung answered.

Y: Actually, ive researched all the information about that, and I found out that there are about 8 main male carriers that had been giving birth for 7-5 years. And there are  6 average male carriers that have been giving birth for 4-3 years and the new one whom gave birth only ones.

H:so 15 breeders in total?

Y:well eventually yeah, since they don't have women there.

Jm: Why are they only getting male carriers?

N: Male carriers only have 7 months of pregnancy and after that they give birth, CS or naturally. Since they are male, they are able to produce a healthier child and the more chances of getting male gender.

J: but why?

Y: Well they want to overpower politicians, especially the president so that they could take over and dominate the country, and for them to freely ship drugs, guns, weapons, and other illegal things. And also for easier way of getting bigger money.

N: Taehyung what are your plans?

T: I don't want this problem to spread publicly. So we are doing this mission as quiet as possible. I think we should firstly save the carriers, free them and give them work. Yoongi hyung, do they still have underage children?

Y:Well I only knew one , a 3 year old kid.

T: well we have to save them, but first we must have a spy inside the underground, so we knew some updates and know when to secretly attack.

N: we have 5 undercover spy there.

T:good, we will continue to have meeting tomorrow evening, here same time. Please Yoongi hyung gather more detailed information about the underground, we must have the location and the map of the area for us to be able to sneak in and out without problem.

H: alright, let's do this tomorrow night, but right now I have to go home, Yoonji is alone.

Y: you better take care of my brother!

H: chill Yoongi, he's fine. He just didn't come because he's having to much paperwork, you know he's a prosecutor.

J: joonie let's go home, I'm really tired. I still have to this lazy President's schedule and other paper works.

T: heyy I'm not lazy!

J: okay okay kid, now you get some rest.

N:let's go babe? Taehyung see you tomorrow.

Jm: see you Taehyungie.

H: bye everyone.

Y: alright, Taehyung I'll email you some information later. But now we gotta go.

T: okay, bye everyone see you tomorrow. Drive safe.

With that everyone went their way out of the mansion and in to their cars, and finally drove off.

Taehyung walk to the stair case and went to his room. He took a shower and do his night routine and finally fell into dreamland.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.