Chapter 7

Here's Chapter 7 as promised

Happy reading

Mel xoxo

*******************************

The worrying part was that I couldn’t do a God damn thing about it.

“You came back to me.” He said, however, it sounded more like a question. Feeling so perfect, here in his arms all my rational thinking had flown out the window along with little piece of willpower that I had been desperately holding on to.

 “Well as much as I hate ruining your special moment. I’m afraid we have to run.” I had forgotten all about Paul until I felt him rip me out of Joshua’s arms whipping me up into his own before he started running for the stairs. Screaming out in shock, which quickly turned to anger I began belting Paul where ever I could, to get him to put me down but all he did was laugh.

“Paul, I swear to all that is holy that the minute you let me down, I am going to whip your ass!” I screamed as I continued whacking him. “You won’t have to darling” I heard Joshua say before he whipped me back into his arms and began running. As he ran with me kicking and screaming over his shoulder, I remembered seeing Lisa and Elle walking this way earlier. As much as I wanted to be held in Joshua’s arms, right now I wanted out.

 This is crazy, I internally screamed. Then hearing Elle’s laughter in the not so far distance I stopped fighting.  Hell I didn’t know this house let alone where everyone else was. So right now I just sat tight in hope that I would be in the safety of my friends company very soon.  Then, I swear to God I was going to kick their asses for putting me in this situation in the first bloody place.  I hadn’t a clue what all this was about anyway? They were acting like they belonged caged up in a zoo!

“Ouch” I screamed. Then Paul went running right past me. The fool had slapped my backside and it bloody hurt. “That’s it. I’m going to bloody kill you Paul!” I shouted out after him. Everyone was laughing their heads off as Joshua walked through what looked like a lounge with a big built in bar.

“Let me down you big ogre. I swear to god you and Paul are going to be so dead when I’m finished with you” I said loud enough so Paul could hear me as well.  Seeing Elle and Lisa sitting at the bar with the two men they had spent the night with from the club. ‘Oh god shoots me now’ I thought to myself.  They damn well knew Joshua was going to be here and didn’t have the balls to tell me!  Then again, I guess I didn’t ask them either but how could I, when I didn’t want them to know that I sort of liked him in the first place? As far as they’re concerned they think that I am done with men.

’ Well I am, I think, NO, not I think. YES I am done with all men! Now that I’ve told myself sternly, I just hoped it works.

 “Hmmm you smell so good. Just as I remembered” Joshua whispered huskily into my ear as he gently seated me next to a hyena laughing Elle. Damn what is happening to me?

“Don’t be mad Isabella.” Lisa said looking as guilty as she was. Well at least she had the decency to look guilty unlike Elle. She was full out laughing. Seriously that girl had no limits. I gave Lisa a small smile letting her know there was no hard feelings. Seeing Paul’s back to me, I jumped out of my seat and ran over to him. I pushed him so hard that he lost his balance and went flying onto the floor. Paul looked so shocked I couldn’t help but laugh. Even though I didn’t know Paul, I had a feeling that the two of us were going to be great friends.  Paul recovered pretty quickly and was trying to tackle me down onto the floor with him but I had managed to escape his out stretched hands and ran and took cover behind Elle. Lisa stood in front of Elle with her hand out stretched as if she was stuck in the middle of a road stopping traffic. Funny enough Paul stopped right in front of her. He looked from Lisa to Elle, and then his eyes landed on me. I wanted to run but I didn’t know this place well enough to know where to run too. Arms wrapped around me from behind then my back was pulled into a solid muscular chest. My heart started to race just like every time that we’ve touched. My body as usual went against me and leaned back into his warmth. Excitement bubbled deep within me as shivers ran through my body at an alarming but pleasurable rate.

The she devil and angel appeared in my head battling with what I should do. I knew what I had to do but by God I didn’t want to. All I wanted to do was for him to scoop me off my feet and take me to the nearest room and satisfy my overheated body. I wanted his firm masculine body over mine and his lips doing all sorts of pleasurable exciting things to me.

“Hmm I think someone is becoming slightly excited.” Joshua whispered making my face go all shades of red. How could he know if I was aroused or not?  Feeling his excitement sticking in the back of me told me that I wasn’t the only one that was getting aroused. I thought to myself. Still feeling embarrassingly mortified by him knowing what he was doing to me, I tried to free myself. However, Joshua took a firm hold of me before I could even attempt to escape his arms. His tight firm hold on me didn’t hurt at all. If anything, he was just sending my already aroused body up to heaven and beyond.

 “Don’t you dare move unless you want everyone here to know exactly what you do to me and believe me Isabella, they will know.” My head shifted to the side so I could see his face. Seeing the strain on his face; I could tell he was feeling as hot and frustrated as I was, if not more. Ok I needed to get out of here now before things got out of hand. He slid his hands down my sides and rested them on my thighs. Luckily enough before he could go any further his phone began ringing. Phew that was a close one, I thought mentally fanning myself.

While Joshua was on the phone, I took that as my queue to escape. I ran over to Lisa who I had only just noticed was no longer standing guarding me. Elle and Paul were no longer in sight either. Damn, I quickly scanned the wide opened room only to find that everyone had disappeared leaving Joshua and I the only people in the room. Panic set in me just like the fireball that sets alit every time Joshua nears me. I needed to run. Run now but where? seeing the door at the far corner of the room I ran for door. I never looked back once but I could feel as well as hear Joshua coming after me and if it wasn’t for the fact that I was pregnant or had just been dumped. I would’ve let him chase me into one of the bedrooms and let him have his wicked way with me but this wasn’t the case.

 I had a crazy ex that I think wanted me back in his life and I was pregnant with his child. On that thought, it was enough to get my little feet going full speed ahead but to where I hadn’t a clue. All I had in mind was looking for that front door and then from there I would be able to think more rationally. Knowing there wouldn’t be a sexual magnet pulling me in.

That sexual magnet being Joshua! Takes not only over my mind, but my body and soul as well leaving me well and truly defenceless.

***********************

Is Isabella going to be able to get away?

Aww Please I've got to know what do you all think of Paul?

Thanks for reading Mel xx