88. Special Chapter: It's YOU, it has always been You

Everything was ready for the big day, Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Brüschweiler made sure every detail was stunning, a simple yet a beautiful wedding was ready, right in the beach on this exclusive place, it would be an intimate ceremony, on Lisa's side were her parents, an aunt and her 3 cousins, on Jennie's side, it was her mum, her aunt and her fave cousin, and of course their mutual friends, they were all happy and expectantly.

Lisa and Jennie were nervous, they spend yesterday together, swimming and having fun with family and friends, Lisa's parents home was huge enough to use it for the ceremony, at night they  got parted, since it was a tradition, the plan was that after the wedding they would spend a few days in Koh Samui in a beautiful resort, but Lisa had a surprise for Jennie after that.

Rosé couldn't stop giggling, when Sunmi was helping Lisa to get ready, of course she brought a huge staff to help both girls, "Sun, thank you soooo much, you are really kind" Lisa said and Sunmi smiled widely, "Lis it's nothing, we are good friends and you always have been  so kind and a true friend, though I thought I would never get over you, damn Manoban always so charming, I'm glad we are best friends now" she said with a smirk, "Jennie is a lucky girl, and I'm glad you guys will be together", Lisa chuckled "Hey you can't complain, you got a Manoban" and winked at her making Sunmi blush, Rosé giggled even more "Lis don't be naughty, let her be plus your cousin is quite a catch, he is caring, nice and funny", Sunmi agreed "He is indeed and I think I'm lucky enough, he is always so nice and lovely, Manoban are really something, they do have a strong effect" they all laughed, even the stylists that were there.

Sunmi was happy to see her friend in such a happy state, joy was all over her face but somehow she couldn't avoid to think that if she met her before Jennie maybe things would be different, still that didn't change the fact that she was happy for both.

Rosé was all hyper, she has been with a huge amount of energy since early morning "Guys, I need to tell you something, please don't judge me or something but I just can't help it" Sunmi and Lisa looked at her, "Chipmunk talk, are you going to make us wait forever?" Lisa said with an annoyed tone on her voice, Sunmi was still waiting for Rosé who was fidgeting, "Girls I like Jisoo and I'm planning to confess or at least make a move tonight, but you know we always hangout and I think she may feel the same but maybe not, so what should I do?, both girls looked at each other and then laughed "What's so funny? I'm such a dumbass!", Sunmi looked at Rosé "Wait, it's just that Lis and I were already planning how to help you out guys, we really see that spark", Lisa Nodded and Rosé blushed, "Just go for it, try to know her better and make sure you both want this, most likely it's a yes, like we see how Jisoo looks at you, so don't hold it back anymore".

Rosé smiled "I won't hold back, I think it's ok to try, it's better than just think 'what if...', I probably will regret if I don't make an effort", Lisa and Sunmi smiled.

----

Another group of stylist were working with Jennie and Jisoo, "I can't believe Summi brought her team just to help us out" Jisoo said and Jennie smiled "Well I think it's really nice of her, specially after the way she feels about Lisa, cause I don't think it has changed a lot, she is trying, I can see it, she won't risk our friendship, she is happy with Bam but I still don't see that spark in her eyes you know, the same spark you have when you look at... Rosie", Jisoo almost choked on her water "What are you talking about Jendukie?, I really don't get why you say that, but whatever" Jennie smiled mischievously and didn't say anything else.

Mrs. Kim got inside Jennie's room "Baby Mandu, you look so beautiful, I think I'm going to cry, you are glowing" she embraced her daughter, "Mum you look so beautiful as well, it runs in our family" they all laughed, "Are you nervous Mandu?" Her mom said and Jennie just nodded, "Oh hell yes, I am, and I don't even know why, what if Lili just doesn't want to marry me, you all know I'm not an easy person, like I can be too much and what if she doesn't show up?" Jennie said about to cry, but her mum embraced her again, stroking her back, "Lisa would never do that, if she didn't feel this way about you, we wouldn't be here getting ready and you wouldn't be wearing this beautiful dress, she probably would be in Korea working in Chanel, and not by your side, she is an honest girl, she wouldn't play with your feelings, and she loves you, you love her" Jennie nodded and tried to calm herself "You are right about all this, Chu make sure your brother doesn't show up" they all laughed again, "Jen he won't, he isn't even aware about any of this, and if he does, I'm gonna tackle him down! I swear! Jennie couldn't stop laughing.