PART 94: | THIS IS THE PART WHEN YOU RUN, EXCEPT IF YOU'RE A MIKAELSON |

It didn't take long for Kol to get a call from Rebekah and when she told him that Elijah was killed he knew that his fun was over. He took a private plane and flew to New Orleans where the rest of the Mikaelson's were.

As he walked into the courtyard he saw Rebekah who was waiting for him. When she heard him she turned towards him and rushed to hug him. After a moment she pulled away and saw an unfamiliar girl standing behind Kol.

- "Who is she?" Rebekah asked him.

- "Just a girl I turned." Kol replies.

- "So your new plaything." Rebekah remarks, crossing her arms.

- "I'm not a plaything and I have a name, you know." Claire retorted.

- Rebekah raises her eyebrow at her, "You sure know how to pick them." she says to her brother, "But why did you bring her here, this is family business?"

Rebekah didn't even know the girl, but she knew that she didn't like her.

- "She goes everywhere with me." Kol tells her.

- "Natali isn't going to be happy that you turned her." Rebekah reminds him.

- Kol smiles at her, "I know. Makeup sex after a fight always does the trick."

- "Oh I see, that's your brilliant plan.. you are just going to make her mad even more." Rebekah says, "It's not enough that you killed her family."

- "That was a thousand years ago, she should be over it by now." Kol told her, and quickly changed the subject, "I hope that you didn't spend all your free time looking for me."

- "Actually I didn't, I was with Eric." Rebekah tells him.

- Kol raises his eyebrow, "With Eric, huh?"

- "You have something against it?" Rebekah asks.

- "I don't. I know he likes you." Kol told her, "And I know that he knows that if he hurts you he's a dead man."

- "I can take care of myself, Kol." Rebekah told him.

- "I know you can, little sister." Kol says.

- "Why are you so nice to me all of sudden?" Rebekah asks.

- "You don't want me to be nice?" Kol asks back.

- "I'm just asking because you were so rude over the phone when I just wanted to know how you are." Rebekah told him.

- "Well, I told you I'm fine." Kol brushes her off.

- "Here we go again." Rebekah remarks, "We both know that's bullshit. You are trying to hide how you feel with girls and booze."

- "All right! Chitchat's over. Can we slaughter someone now?" Kol replies, not showing any emotions.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

EARTH 2

After not feeling welcomed at the compound anymore Natali and Kai went back to a bar called "Happy hour". It was empty now after the police were there to investigate.

- "In a parallel universe? How did we end up in a parallel universe?" Kai asked.

- "I'm not sure, but it could be because we didn't use real virgin blood, so the spell didn't work exactly how it should." Natali explained.