Y/n maximoff

Pov- you are wandas sister and you are coming back from rehab after a drinking problem after the trauma you experienced from hydra. Natasha is there is comfort you

Warning- alcohol abuse mention, bit of SMUT ⚠️

Wandas pov:
My sister was finally coming home today after not seeing her for 4 months hopefully she's in a better place then before. I hated seeing her in that hospital bed with tubes everywhere, she had ruined her body and I had no idea.

The doorbell buzzed for mine and vision flat. I buzzed her in.

Y/n pov:
After months of being in California in the rehabilitation centre I could finally come home to see my big sister.

I walked upstairs and there she was at the top of the stairs arms open ready for a hug. I ran to her crying and wrapped my arms around her it's been too long since I've seen her.

As I walked into the flat I saw a beautiful red head sitting on the sofa flicking through a large booklet. She looked up at me and said "hi you must be y/n"
I smiled and said "and you are?"
She smirked at wanda and said in disbelief " you didn't mention me to her, how rude. I'm Natasha"
Wanda looked at her " hey I haven't seen her for four months you weren't the first thing to come to mind when I got to speak to her down the phone once a week"
Natasha smirked at you and giggled and resumed reading through the booklet.

No ones pov:
Wanda- y/n/n I'm going out with vis for dinner are u ok staying here with Nat
You- yeh of course
Nat- yay it means I get to know y/n a little better

Wanda and vision leave for dinner

Your pov:
Wow Nat is gorgeous I just want to kiss her lips and wrap my legs around her waist......
Nat- "y/n are you good"
I snapped back for a moment.
You- yh I'm fine just zoned out for a second
Nat- do u wanna put a movie on
You- sure
(Pick the movie u wanna watch)

Time skip-
The movie has finished and you and Nat didn't realise as you were too busy chatting away getting to know eachother. You told her about hydra and all that trauma and she told you about the red room. Your shared trauma brought this bond between the two of you. This bond was nothing like you have had before.
Before you could think Nat pressed her rosy lips into your she slowly tucked your hair behind your ear. The kiss lasted a while, she pulled away. You pulled her back in for another one. Her kisses were violent but gentle, the passion shared between the two of you was beautiful.
She slowly made her way on top of you and pinned you down onto the sofa. Her warm breath against your neck. She was teasing you, she kissed your neck again and again making you let out little moans every now and again.
Nat- do you want to carry on
You- yes
She took of your top and unhooked your bra as your did to hers. She then held your face and kissed your lips over and over again, every few kisses biting your bottom lip. Your tongues battled for dominance but she won. As she kissed your breasts she removed your underwear and slowly started to circle your clit. Little moans left your mouth. She looked at you and said ' oh you like that princess?' Before you knew it she was eating you out her tongue hitting spots that made you want to scream. She plunged her fingers into your vagina and gradually got faster and faster as you screamed ' YES NAT FASTER FASTER!!' She pulled out.
Nat- that's not my name princess
You- ok mummy
She kissed you again and flipped you so you were on top of her.
Nat- ride my thigh like the good little girl you are
You did as she told you and she told you to go faster and faster before your squirted all over her thought. You cleaned it up with your mouth. After you laid down beside her on the sofa and spooned for a bit as you came down from your high.

A/N - idk how I feel about this one tbh.