eighteen

Hogsmeade was on of Gretas favourite places to visit. Despite visiting numerous beautiful places across the EU, Hogsmeade held a special place in her heart. The small village felt homey and was host to so many fond memories with her friends, as was Hogwarts, which set it apart from the other places she's travelled to.

The sun beamed down on the village, the snow covered roof tops sparkling as if they were coated with thousands of little rhinestones. The streets were filled with students trying to decide where to go first, the once clean untouched sheet of snow now flattened with hundreds of boot marks imprinted into it.

"Where to lads?" James called as Greta and Remus caught up to them.

"Honeydukes, before all the good stuff is picked over!" Peter suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Remus agreed.

"Me too." Greta added.

"Me as well." Sirius said, shooting Remus, who still had his arm over Greta, a look with a raised eyebrow.

Remus' face began to turn red not just from the wintery air and removed his arm from Greta as the group made their way into Honeydukes.

Greta was somewhat disappointed that Remus removed his arm, the place where it once rested across her shoulders felt colder and empty without his presence.

As they wandered around the store, Sirius found Remus in the chocolate section of course, and grabbed the arm of his coat roughly.

"You idiot! Why'd you take your arm away?" he whispered harshly

"You gave me that 'what the hell are you doing' look."

"No! That was my 'look at you go' look."

"How was I supposed to know that?"

"I don- y'know what forget about it. She looked upset when you took it away..."

"Youre making things up."

"Am not!"

"Are t-"

"I knew I'd find you here." Greta chuckled approaching the two boys.

"Where else?" Remus laughed.

"I'll take this and this." Sirius said grabbing two chocolate bars out of Remus' hands "and be on my way."

As Sirius walked away, down another aisle, a loud "caw caw" filled the busy store, then almost immediately after a distant "coo coo" which of course was James, could be heard. The cawing and cooing went on several times until the boys located eachother.

"Dont get mad but I'm gonna have to ditch you guys."

"How come?"

"Christmas shopping. Dont tell the others or they'll try and see what I got. Ill meet you guys at the Three Broomsticks later okay?"

"Okay."

"I'll be super quick I promise."

Remus nodded, not trying to hide the disappointed look on his face as he watched Greta leave the store.

 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Greta scrambled around Hogsmeade picking up anything she thought the boys as well as her dorm mates would like, while making sure they had some sort of personal meaning behind it. Everything she bought was quickly, but neatly placed into her bag which her Mrs. Potter had enchanted to be bottomless, something that always came in handy during the holiday season.