»𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 2«

“Even if both of you are crazy, why are you both hell-bent on proving it?!”

●○●

The moment Fawad regained his consciousness, he found himself tied up to a chair. Except for his head, he couldn't move anything. His mouth was stuck with a stronghold of sellotape. 

'Who were those guys? Were they goons? If they were goons then instead of knives why did they have guns? Isn't using a gun illegal?'
Fawad thought while trying to struggle with the rope but it was of no use. Whoever tied it was not an amateur. 

Giving up he looked around his surroundings. The place seemed to be a godown. He started hitting upon a plan to escape from the place.

Just then, footsteps were heard. Immediately he closed his eyes and pretended to be unconscious. 

A few seconds later the door of the godown opened. 

"Hey! Wake up!"
One of the well-built men shook Fawad trying to wake him up.
"What? He didn't even gain consciousness? How can a man be so weak? I didn't even hit him that hard? Hey! Wake up!"

"Move."
Another voice was heard.

And the next moment the sellotape was harshly removed from his mouth. 

"Ahhhh!"
Opening his eyes, Fawad yelped in pain.
"Are you crazy? Who removes the tape so harshly?! Ahh, my mouth."

"What? All this time you were only pretending to be unconscious?"
The first man asked glaring.

"N-No. When I gained c-consciousness, just then h-he pulled the t-tape."
Fawad replied apprehensively. 

"Stop talking. Go and inform the boss that he gained consciousness."
The second man with a gun ordered the first one, who immediately went to call their so-called boss.

A few minutes later a man in his mid-50s entered. His hair was short and lush with salt and pepper tint. His face was time-chiseled and weather-beaten. He was wearing an ash kabli suit with a shawl cladded around him. He had an intimidating aura around him. 

The man didn't look like a goon or criminal from any angle, rather he looked like he was from a respectable and wealthy family. 

'What does he want from me? And why does he look familiar? Where did I see him?'
Fawad tried to remember where he saw the man.

"What's your relation with my daughter?"
The man spoke with his deep intimidating voice.

"Your daughter? How will I know your daughter? I don't even know you."