Chapter 4

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 4

    Yan Yi stood by the dining table, with a white apron covering half of the deacon’s uniform, and stepping on small and soft light brown flip-floss slippers. He took out half a box of curry cubes from the drawer, and dipped three of them into the fragrant beef broth. , Unscrew a bottle of coconut milk and pour a little bit of seasoning.

    While waiting for the cooking time, Yan Yi cocked the corners of his lips for a while, and quickly took off the carrot brooch on his chest, he sighed, and wiped it with a white napkin to keep the diamond cut surface smooth and clean.

    Put on the brooch carefully again.

    The curry was hot and steaming upwards, Yan Yi took off the brooch again, wrapped it in a napkin, and put it in his pocket properly, reluctant to bear the beautiful carrots becoming tarnished by the smoke.

    Across the glass door of the kitchen, Lu Shangjin could see the thin-waisted little rabbit busy cooking ingredients. He lowered his head, revealing a section of white neck, unsuspectingly exposing clean and smooth glands, and his delicate heels were curled. Rubbed gently in his slippers.

    Lu Shangjin had kissed every skin on his body, and his soft and swaying appearance made Lu Shangjin taste countless nights without reservation.

    In a daze, Lu Shangjin felt that Yan Yi was as charming as it was ten years ago, except that his personality has faded a little bit of youthfulness, and he still has a variety of styles.

    Lu Shangjin came closer and looked at him through the glass.

    Since when, he didn't feel new to this little rabbit, he didn't remember it for a long time.

    It seems that from a certain day onwards, he no longer enjoys the feeling of Tong Yanyi walking in the focus of the public's attention, and does not want the little rabbit to provoke other alphas outside. He has to admit that Yan Yi is a beautiful and passionate omega, and there are many alphas who covet him. .

    Letting Yan Yi stay at home and not being allowed to go out was originally a possessive move by Alpha, but the outside world was so colorful and dazzling, and accidentally lost and forgotten the promise he had cherished when he was a teenager.

    The little rabbit likes that brooch very much, so she cherishes it so she doesn't know where to put it.

    The vivid look on his face betrayed him, and Yan Yi has never left, Lu Shangjin has no fear.

    Lu Shangjin opened the glass door and gently wrapped Yan Yi's slender waist from behind and kissed the side of his neck.

    Yan Yi was completely stiff, unable to move like being pressed by a ghost, but the dream in front of him was soft and beautiful pink.

    "Mr...?" Yan Yi blinked, slowly confirming the familiar embrace behind him, the rich narcissus scented pheromone enveloping him, as if he was in a sea of ​​soft flowers and the breeze was blowing on his face.

    He turned around in disbelief and looked up at Lu Shangjin. The next moment he opened his hands and threw himself into his arms, wrapped his hands softly around Lu Shangjin’s waist, and buried his head in his shoulders, like embracing a precious treasure that was lost and recovered. Whispered: "Don't punish me, I'm sorry."

    He has been waiting for this hug for many years.

    Yan Yi is like a baby rabbit squeezing her mother to keep her warm, burying her head in Lu Jin’s arms for comfort.