Chapter 7

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 7

    In the window of the intensive care unit, there is a pot of emerald green plump scent.

    Yan Yi was wearing a white bedding and sitting on her knees by the window looking at this plant. It is usually tasteless. She gently touched the thick, soft and juicy leaves, and then sniffed it close to her nose, squeezing it like a mimosa. The fresh smell came out.

    Yan Yi grabbed a small piece of juicy leaf and ate it in his mouth. It was sweet, like jelly.

    He stayed in the ward for a week, and he was biting bald by him.

    Here, anesthetic is injected once a day to let the glands gradually sleep in preparation for the replacement operation next month.

    The entire floor of the intensive care unit was very quiet. No one would come to disturb the patients in the ward when it was unnecessary. There were footsteps a few meters away from the door. Yan Yi pricked his ears to listen, and then hung down slightly disappointed.

    I haven't seen Lu Shangjin for a week.

    The company is busy with business, and it is difficult to spare time to visit Yan Yi.

    Yan Yi had to wait silently.

    When I'm bored, I read Weibo. There are a lot of celebrities who automatically follow me on the watch list. Many of them have met, but they are not familiar with them.

    After thinking for a while, I went to search for Yuanmi's name.

    Tens of millions of fans post a Weibo, no matter useful or not, hundreds of thousands of reposts.

    A very hot chicken.

    Seeing his latest development, he said he was discharged from the hospital, and then turning forward is the video interviewed by the previous reporter. In the video, Yuan Mi is three-point weak and seven-point strong. Mommy fans are distressed and crying. Can't bear to give birth to jealousy.

    Turning over again, it was Yuan Mi's variety show. Several beautiful stars talked and laughed with the host. Yuan Mi occasionally said a word, humorous and polite.

    Yan Yi looked at him, then looked at himself, like the only fish in a fish tank, separated from the outside world by a layer of glass, no friends, no social circle, and only Lu Shangjin in his world.

    What is it like to be liked and sought after?

    He thought he still remembered, but he couldn't remember any more. For ten years, except for some unforgettable fragments, no matter how many details are like rough gravels on a pebble, washed by the sea, it gradually became rounded and disappeared. , As if it never existed.

    Only Yan Yi knew that they once existed, but they were worn away by time.

    Yan Yi raised his hand to look at the ring on the ring finger of his right hand, and gently moved it away, and he could see the tiny tattoo "everlasting love" with the edge slightly blurred.

    "It's very soon... wait less than a month." Soon, someone will be willing to love him. With a 97% fit, how gentle will Lu Shangjin become?

    At that time, was it possible to act like a baby and let him feed a spoonful of rice occasionally?

    He can sleep in his arms every day. The first thing he sees after waking up is not the cold ceiling, but the side face of his alpha sleeping peacefully.