Chapter 8

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 8

    The bright red strawberries of the same size are arranged in a carton delicately. They should be freshly picked and air-shipped, and they can smell a fresh and sweet fragrance. Yan Yi knows that half of it is the smell of money. He had no choice but to exhaust the remaining strength after resisting the pain and put on an expression that he liked to eat.

    The stomach was surging, twisted together like a strong man twisting a towel, and it was about to break apart, resisting Yan Yi from swallowing this cold watery food with colic.

    Yan Yi ate more than ten in a row.

    What he enjoys is not strawberries, but the reassuring pheromones that are contaminated every time the strawberry is handed over.

    The pheromone in a person’s glands has subtle functional differences, which can be roughly divided into different functional pheromones such as oppression, comfort, courtship, etc., which change according to the mood of the body.

    The released soothing pheromone needs alpha to maintain patience and tranquility in order to be effective. Out of the desire to protect the inherently weak omega, it naturally leaks out of the glands, stimulates the receptors in the omega glands, and generates nerve impulses to the center, making omegas. Get a sufficient sense of security, play an analgesic and stable role.

    The release of soothing pheromone makes Lu Shangjin tired because he lacks patience.

    And the desire to protect words.

    An omega standing at the top of the pyramid has a third-order differentiated top gland that is beyond the reach of alpha. It can force two GTRs to stop with bare hands, catch AK47 high-rate bullets with bare hands, and break open the helicopter double-layer bulletproof glass with bare hands. The omega, one in a million, spends the pity of Lu Shangjin year after year.

    Lu Shangjin bought a pair of expensive wedding rings and knelt on one knee and put them on Yan Yi's ring finger, so Yan Yi mistakenly thought they were married.

    The mark was erased from the gland, and there was no bondage. Lu Shangjin thought it was a breakup. For Yan Yi, the family broke up, and the place where he lived for more than ten years no longer has his own name written on it.

    Feelings are like a tube of toothpaste bought when days are tight.

    When I first bought it, I squeezed a large portion with a single touch, but it was a pity that I wanted to suck it back. I used it a lot, I started to fold it and smash it, rolled it into a roll and wanted to squeeze out the size of a bean. I was so tired, but I could always squeeze it out, so I didn't throw it away for the time being.

    The invulnerable little rabbit does not need protection at all.

    Lu Shangjin touched his head: "I have an afternoon flight, and I will be on a short

    business trip . I will come back to take you home." Hearing the words on business trip, Yan Yi felt cold again and heard the second half of the sentence. It's a lot easier again.

    He smiled in relief, why did the ordinary four words "bring you home" put together so warm, like a match lit up suddenly in the cold, shining in Yan Yi's eyes.

    "Well, take me home..." Yan Yi took his hand that had not had time to retract, and kissed Lu Shangjin's fingertips.

    Lu Shangjin lowered his head and kissed his eyebrows: "Be good."