Chapter 10

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 10

    The dark and narrow quilt is like a small shelter on the side, isolating the dangerous and noisy noise from this corner of the silent world.

    Yan Yi lay in the nest under the duvet, silently listening to the words on the phone chatting Alpha had nothing to say.

    "What surgery are you going to do?" Alpha has always been concerned about this.

    Yan Yi refused to say.

    "Where are you now?" Alpha asked.

    Yan Yi replied in a low voice:

    "I'm pregnant and pregnant in the closet, and my belly is bulging. I want to be in the nest." He seemed to hear the other party falling something, and said "I fucking fuck" in the direction other than the receiver.

    The alpha panting sound is obviously heavier than just before: "You have alpha? Why is there no mark? You have an operation. Why does he make you pregnant now? Where are the dogs with alpha?"

    Yan Yi shrank into a smaller ball, soft Her rabbit ears were shaken and rolled into cream cheese rolls: "You are so loud."

    Alpha was taken aback and lowered his tone.

    Yan Yi touched the slightly bulged belly: "Don't blame him... about ten days ago, I didn't know that the operation would be performed at that time, and it seems that the operation will be postponed."

    Alpha stopped talking.

    Did some parts of the university’s physiology class fall asleep? How could the omega respond after more than ten days of pregnancy?

    Alpha asked wonderingly: "Are you sure? Is there anyone around you, I was so uncomfortable before no one cares, or I traveled a long distance... to give you snacks."

    He was afraid of offending the little rabbit, so he stopped talking.

    Alpha hugged him in the ward all night, continuously releasing soothing pheromones, stroking him, and making him feel better.

    Although a large part of the dedication comes from being attracted by Yanyi pheromone.

    From the first side of meeting Yan Yi at the highway gas station, Alpha felt an attraction called temptation, and they should fit well.

    As long as this lop-eared rabbit is not marked for one day, alphas all over the world will have a chance to pursue him. What's more, he is so beautiful and spicy.

    So alpha doesn't want to give up easily.

    Yan Yi lay on his side in the nest, his voice lazy and hoarse: "Don't call again. My alpha is very good to me. I didn't accompany me just because I was busy at work."

    He took my hand today and I just Can fantasize about being pampered with.

    Before the voice fell, the cabinet door was suddenly opened, and the dazzling light made Yanyi Rabbit's ears stand upright. He raised his arm to cover his eyes, and the phone fell into the corner without hanging up.

    Lu Shangjin Ju looked at Yan Yi condescendingly: "Why are you hiding here? The hospital just notified that the omega in front of you will be temporarily transferred to another hospital tomorrow. You can go back with me and prepare for it tomorrow."

    Yan Yi's eyes still Not adapting to the outside light, she squinted into a slit to watch Lu Shangjin: "I won't do it...I will do it

    later , I am pregnant..." "What are you doing?" Lu Shangjin told him twice today. Feeling unhappy with the disobedience, grabbing Yan Yi's wrist, he rudely dragged the whole person out of the cupboard and threw him under his feet.

    The pregnant rabbit will become aggressive, irritable and irritable. Yan Yi is also irritated by this threatening action and grabs Lu Shangjin's forearm backhand.

    His original strength was enough to drive out any threat to a few meters away, his glands were continuously injected with drugs to dormant, and Yan Yi became weak at all, weak as a vine on the sleeve of Lu Shangjin’s sleeves, which could break with a single touch. Into two pieces.

    He had to protect his belly and retracted into the corner, staring at Lu Shangjin vigilantly: "I'm not doing surgery, don't come over." Lu

    Shangjin forcibly grabbed Yan Yi's arm and dragged him up and out: "Give me to me. come."

    Yan Yi struggled desperately, trying to pull his hands out of the iron clamp-like restraints. He is a little rabbit caught in the claws of a peregrine falcon. He has no power to fight back, but desperately waits to be pecked. The torn, bloody skeleton was thrown into the wilderness, and then it was eaten into a white specimen by ants.

    "Stay away from me!" Yan Yi roared with red eyes and kicked Lu Shangjin's calf.

    Even if it is a little white rabbit, the kick of the eagle is not without lethality.

    Lu Shangjin's calf hurt suddenly and turned into water droplets poured into the concentrated sulfuric acid, causing Lu Shangjin's whole body to explode in an instant, picked up Yan Yi, carried out the door of the house, and threw it out of the steps.

    "Go away," he said.

    Lu Shangjin got into the car, reversing and steering skillfully and impatiently, raising dust and smoke all the way, throwing Yan Yi, who was sitting helplessly on the pebble road, into the rearview mirror, gradually disappearing.

    In his address book lay a row of fragrant and obedient omegas waiting for his luck. He gave Yan Yi too much attention.

    The mobile phone that was forgotten in the quilt was still on, and the alpha on the other end of the phone heard the noisy, gunpowder-scented quarrel gradually drifting away.

    Alpha's hand holding the phone burst into blue veins, and listening to the confrontation and quarrel with the opposite strength, the little rabbit was too weak and still had something in his stomach. This quarrel was completely a unilateral domestic violence.

    He carefully distinguished the familiar alpha voice inside.

    "Lu Shangjin?"

    Many people know that Lu Shangjin has a family, and has an omega wife who lives in a simple way, gentle and virtuous.

    Unexpectedly, it was just such a piano and song.