Chapter 17

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 17

    The woolen sweater on his body was fluffy, arched in Xia Jingtian's arms, curled up into a ball of flat and thin glutinous rice balls.

    Xia Jingtian sat cross-legged on the edge of the bed, hugged Yan Yi in his leg, holding his hand.

    Through the thin woolen sweater, you can see the obvious tall shoulder blades, the crooked neckline reveals the deep clavicle fossa, the wrist is slender, and the ring finger is wearing a ring. Because of the thinness, the ring can be easily taken off. The fingers slipped off and fell to the ground.

    "Wedding ring..." Xia Jingtian hugged him and touched and comforted him, bent over to pick up the ring, and held it in his hand for a closer look.

    The workmanship is expensive and exquisite, and the style is simple and expensive. Unlike the ones picked by the white rabbit, they are picked by the land brocade. Old scratches were left on the ring, but they were wiped clean.

    They have all been thrown out of the house and are still wearing them.

    Xia Jingtian kissed his weakly closed eyelids and touched the clean and fragile glands on the back of his neck. The long-loved omega fell asleep vaguely in his arms, soft as a puddle. The sugar juice, dependently immersed in the soothing pheromone released by oneself, is very gratifying to alpha.

    But he didn't want to become a land-based brocade in Yan Yi's subconscious mind. He wanted to let him know that the lion is a hundred times stronger than the peregrine falcon.

    He picked up Yan Yi's thin hand and put the ring back on, only to see a line of words "everlasting love" in the pale white circle that appeared on his skin from wearing the ring all the year round.

    The position of the heart twitched, and then the enthusiasm in the chest suddenly faded like blood cooling.

    Xia Jingtian stared at the small line of tattoos for a long time. After a long time, the edges were not very clear. He stiffly put the ring back on Yan Yi's hand, raised his head helplessly, and closed his eyes.

    Lu Shang Jin is really not an ordinary person, this cute, soft and beautiful little lop-eared rabbit, what on earth does he like not?

    Xia Jingtian smiled suddenly, and sighed as she looked at Yan Yi who was asleep in her arms.

    If he is Lu Shangjin, there is such a small omega in his arms and weakly acting like a baby, how can he bear not loving him.

    Xia Jingtian stayed with Yan Yi for three hours. During these three hours, Yan Yi curled up and fell asleep very quietly. He wanted to put Yan Yi down and go out, but Yan Yi hugged him tightly and muttered not to go.

    "Not afraid." Xia Jingtian patiently stroked his skinny neck and shoulder blades, and slowly put Yan Yi into the bed.

    Yan Yi crawled over to look for him anxiously. The high-fitness pheromone of the sky-filled scent made him addicted. He whispered and begged: "Cold... hold on for a while..."

    Xia Jingtian's breathing gradually became sharp and light. Pai Yanyi's back hand was out of rhythm, and he took away Yanyi's hand in a low voice, soothing, pulling on the fragile and clean gland on the back of the neck that was covered by Yanyi, hurriedly ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

    The moment he relaxed, the strong courtship pheromone exploded in the bathroom, the scent of gypsophila permeated the corners and vents, his lower body swelled painfully, and a huge protrusion came out of the dark blue jeans.